Reviews for Brisket Sandwiches
The CrazyCute Girls chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Love the story so far! Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I swear i am so blind.
it took me a few minutes to figured it out .
Neato Haircut.
fuck yeah.
X chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This is great! Lovely characterisation! Can't wait to see more!
CeilingNinja chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Awesome! I'm really liking it so far. Also, yay for Chekov refrence!

hanet chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
um, YES!

I have one motive for reviewing and one motive only: MORE STORY, PLEASE!

This is exactly what I was looking for! Lovely slashy backstory that fits perfectly with what we're given on the show. delicious!
Illyric chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I like your character development. You write a good Sheldon. I like the interplay between Raj and Howard. On with the slash! XD
volubeviking chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Yay! A well written Raj/Howard fic! I've been looking for raj/howard fics period, since I got into Big Bang Theory, and they've just never existed. I'm really happy that these recent episodes of them as such an old married couple has motivated a couple of people to write for it!

I really like it so far, and I'm excited to see where you go with relationship development. It's really enjoyable and seems pretty true to the show. Howard has to tire of his mother eventually!
Strawberry Champagne chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
First of all, I like this story a lot. :D The characterization seems good to me (I've seen the potential for this pairing for a while, and recent episodes have only cinched it) and even without much "plot" at points it's still very entertaining! I like how they're combining their stuff and everything is becoming "we," haha.

Secondly, I am vaguely creeped out (but kind of in a good way?) because I just watched The Apple for the first time earlier today. o_O Which is good because I totally get the references in this chapter, but...what a coincidence, seriously.
nechoco kitty chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
This story looked lonely without any reviews (and in the second chapter! D: ), so I put away my misgivings and am here to review.

I don't watch TBBT and know little of the show itself other than a fanartist famous in the Avatar fandom liked... Penny/Sheldon? I'm not sure. ;; Anyway, seeing as how I had to google the character names to get even the picture of who was whom, I am pretty much approaching this like original fiction. Or "Fanfiction from a genre I am not familiar in", at the very least. (so it's not going to be insightful, sry. D: )

Character development is LOVE, regardless of whether you're familiar with the show itself or not, and it seems like I'm getting a fair view of who the characters are as people.

I like the character voices, though atm Sheldon and Howard's seem to be the most distinct. Raj seems almost passive in a way, though I'm not sure if he has a canonically subdued personality or whatnot, but he is his own person and you can ~tell~.

Anyway, I like the recurring themes-ish of Raj's quest for good food and Howard's continuous complaints about his mother. I don't know if they're purposeful themes/motifs and they -stand- for -something-, but I have a feeling that in your hands it'll probably turn out that way whether you planned it or not. :D

PS: those little details you add really send my heart a-flutter. I giggle at the Doctor Who mention (despite never having watched an episode myself D: ), and just about squealed at the Magic the Gathering ref; a close friend of mine and our former physics teacher play (said teacher actually does tournaments, I think). These aren't the only references that made me smile, but this review is already longer than I had originally planned it to be so yeah... x

Anyway, may this be the second review of many to come! (from other readers, not necessarily myself [I'm a lazy reviewer, that I am])
Stormcloud22 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I don't know how you do it, I really don't. Your Raj and Howard are spot-on perfect. Keep on being awesome!