Reviews for Six Years Past
le.pechi chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
wow. is this story going to continue? cause, ya know, when the last chap was posted three years ago, ya usually accepts that the story is forgotten by the writer...
but please, keep going! I want to see where angel and gazzy are. iggy and gazzy were partners in crime, and it feels so wrong, like there's a empty space there...
anyway, keep writing! :)
Hmmmmmmmmm569 chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
I know you haven't updated in like 1-2 years but I would REALLY appreciate it if you continued. I dedicated practically my entire day to reading your stories and this one is my favorite so far! Please consider updading even though it's been a while, it's never too late. :) It would make my day! :) :) :) :)
Hmmmmmmmmm569
Hi chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Update soon ok I'm board cuz most of the story's are boring and I want 2 find out what happens next so update or I'm going 2 have 2 KILL YOU! AWSOME story 2
Flight at Midnight chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
Woohoo! Four down, two to go :D But, it's a shame this happy little reunion was marred by the Erasers' appearance :P

Also, great ICness with everyone, especially Nudge.

Great chapter! Update again soon, please!

-Flight at Midnight
Flight at Midnight chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
Yessss, now they know that Monique is Nudge!... But, kerap, they may have a bit of trouble getting to her T_T'

-Flight at Midnight
MusicLoverNStuff chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
me:-is reading this at 3:16am-its was really good

iggy:go to bed uve been up all day

me:so i had to read this b4 i went to bed so :Piggy:-rolls eyes-u red it now go to bed!

-bre & iggy
The Prussian Girl chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
yay! they found nudge! uh oh... eraseruntraindFlockAScrewedOverFlock... or somthing else
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
This was a funny, sarcastic, and very witty chapter. Oh, and if you're still in a bad mood, go to the google homepage, type in limewire LOL and click the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Make sure your volume is on. :D
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
Good stuff for a filler :) Hope your mood improves.
Ailat chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
o.O

Was it really five months?

Wow, I'm out of it!

Much love

Ailat
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
Nice work. Good integration of the books into your story along with creative characters of your own (Banjo).

Was belt loops a tribute to the Figgy fanfic of the same name?

In the Three Strikes passage, you might have an error. One sentence is repeated verbatim. It seemed like one of the three reasons was missing.

Your writing is maturing as this story procedes. Perhaps writers block is good for you! What I really mean is that when you write and post "writers block" in the AN's, the writing is good stuff. It shows the hard work that you put into writing.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Good chappie. You should have confidence in your writing.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
GRR! You don't update for nearly half a year, then you leave us with a short chapter,a nd a cliffie at that! RAWR! NOMNOMNOM! *eats ur face* But, it was cute.
MusicLoverNStuff chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
ahahahahahahahahaha i love ur storys!keep updating
The Prussian Girl chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
i dont mind that it took so long for you to get this up. as a fellow writer i know how hard it is to get around writers block and to find time to write with school and everything. awsome chapter!