Reviews for And Then There Were None
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
...So making it sound like she is bad person because she is stripper sounds just old-fashioned thinking.

Also, how in the world is that World War I veteran still alive if this story happened in 2009? The WWI happened in 1914-1918 so he must be super old. O.o
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
"Jessica Cordan: An absolutely beautiful woman who uses her looks for her pathetic job: a stripper. She is a very mean-spirited person and is very rude."

Well that doesn't sound censorious at all. I just get a feeling that just because she is a stripper it automatically means that she is a terrible person. Most people who work as strippers don't actually want to do that job - they do it because they had to.
they have no other options to support themselves. So making it sound like she is bad person because she is stripper sounds
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Dear kennyv:

Hang on. I thought the point of U. N. Owen was that his victims were all morally guilty of murder, but couldn't be touched by the law. How do these characters fit into that category? For Pete's sake, two of them have actually been charged.

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
Benning chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
"A retired World War I veteran hero"
Uh... all WWI Vets from Britain (presuming he's British) are dead. Even if they weren't, he'd be what? 109 years old? That's an age where you'll most likely be unable to do much.
5035701384Deactivated chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Interesting. I like the idea of making a new version of and then there were none. This is a good idea. You seem to have mixed up all the characters backstories, which i think is good because this way you can do something new.
sailorblaze chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love the original book. I can't wait to see what you do with your interpretation. (And hooray for one more girl!)
Chick With Brains chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Will there be more of this? I really want to see more. :-)
Ruby Lucille chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This seems cool, pls write more! :)