Reviews for ELF vs VULCAN
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
That's was one of the best things I've ever read
The Redshirt who Lived chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
the Vulcan equivalent of a glaive is called a lirpa.

Thanks for writing this. I laughed my ass off.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This is made 12,000 times funnier by the fact that Eomer and McCoy are played by the same actor (which you probably knew)
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
The biggest geeks in the world love you for writing this! I absolutely died laughing - this was really wonderful. Well written and the comparisons were spot on. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
that was beautiful
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Perfect! Spock is the epitome of perfect! And nerve-pinching those two idiots does not blemish his aura. Not in the least.
HalfaGreen chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OH GOD YES
I AM HELPLESS TO YOUR POWERS OF HILARITY
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
this is so FAN-FLIPPING-TASTICAL!
SO AMAZZZININGGG!
Catz4444 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Best story EVER! My friend is a huge LOTR fan but has never watched Star Trek. I am going to make her read this story and then she will watch Star Trek because of this story!
nili-roshan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow, this is BRILLIANT. I am so glad I got to read this!
Edowen chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Such an amazing story. I loved the comparisons you made. I could totally see Spock as an elf from Middle Earth. This story just made my night. Thanks so much for writing it.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god... So much awesomeness! Spock and Legolas are probably distant cousins in fiction-land and do kick-ass things with their running-on-snow, mad-archery skillz. Yes, I can see it :D

Ink
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That has definitely made my favorite stories list. I haven't read Lord of the Rings, only watched the movie, but I still got enough of the comparisons to realise just how hilarious that was! Ad Spock walking on snow? Epic!
Mi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I was cackling madly the entire time I was reading this
Anais in the afternoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hahaha, this was brilliant!