Reviews for The Tutor
MissCecelia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I thought you captured Ginny and Sirius perfectly, it was really believable. Really great story, nice job.
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hell yeah... This was incredible!
rescue me chin boy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Gah, I'm so jealous of Ginny. ;)

This was, overall, really good. But it was a tad OOC at certain times. Ginny especially. But I'm still completely jealous of her. :)
KatrinaAllard chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I find it appropriate I'm reading this on New Years Day. Happy 2011!
thelandofkates chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
how do you only have 11 reviews? This story is AMAZING! ;DD
ginrius chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
my favorite pairing by far - please write more!
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Good smut
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Once I got over my initial reaction (Ewww! He's twice her age!) I decided that it was really very hot & steamy to say the least. I think you nailed Sirius' character right on, and he always had plenty of sex appeal! I'm still a die-hard Harry/Ginny fan, and that won't change anytime soon, but I did enjoy reading this pairing as well. Thanks for writing!
Kelsiee chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I'm not a big reader of smutt,

but ginny/Sirius is my secret indulgence,

and this was really well written :)
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love self-assured Ginny and you write her very well. Fun story. I love the idea of her and Sirius. There is something naughty and hot about the age difference and the sexual attraction. I think it might be the fact that canon-Sirius never behaved like an adult and he was always a bit irresponsible. Not necessarily doing what he should do or what was the 'right thing to do' but instead doing what he wanted to or what felt good to him. Sometimes you have to like that in a man :D. Especially if you are lucky enough to be on the receiving end like Ginny was, haha. Good story.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You definitely have a future in Sirius smut since you described his character amazingly! You gotta love the danger and mystery that he brings to the table, and with Ginny it was an awesome match! I totally recommend you write more GW/SB, or my personal fav, HG/SB ;)
ginnyweasley777 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
excellent story, very...intense

I'm not actually sure why I read this story since I am an eternal H/G fan but I'll have to admit that this pairing does actually work in this story.

well done
Emmzalee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Haha, the last line was amusing xD

This story is really hot and they sure do go pretty good together as a couple.

Sirius is damn hot in the movie, haha, I wish he hadn't died. He was practically my favourite character.

I love all your stories. You're really talented. Please keep writing heaps of other Harry Potter stories. I love your work.
SkullCandyxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved this story. It is really beautifully written & Sirius and Ginny make a rather hot pairing 3. I think you described both characters perfectly and it would be great if you wrote another Ginny/Sirius story!

Happy New Year btw ;)

Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
haha, the last line made me laugh. nicely done. good job.