Reviews for Volturi Confrontation
1sunfun chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Marcus has also dark hair and Caius has light hair.
1sunfun
JamesBond2007 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
So aro is gay person with love Disney fairy tales ending wtf?
Some 1 u dont no chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Edwards dad was called Edward and the baby is Renesmee
zippity25 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
love this story!
Daydreamer-74423 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
i think the baby should be a boy because of jake being such a b**tard in this story and i dont really like reneesme.
VictoriaAngel chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Great story - please update. Also, I think that Anthony/Mason/Renesmee are beautiful baby fit because they have a connection with the characters and a special baby needs a unique name. I hate it when NORMAL baby names are given to vampire babies.O.k. rant over, Great story though. What will be the wolves reaction?

love V xx
Iniysa chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)

Lauren
Iniysa chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Please, please, please update soon! :)

Lauren
cb chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
awesome please post more really soon...
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Oh my. Now what?

Will they find Nahuel early and get his help? Or maybe one of his sisters?

What will the Quileute do now? (Because I'm quite sure that, at some point they'll find out that something serious is going on).

What about Charlie, and Renee?

And Bella's human friends?

So many questions, I want you to write more please!
AshleyRobinette chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I dont like how the Volturi responded to the baby in the book I so hope you are planning to change that. I am only saying this because I am a mother and well I would rather die in place of my child then have someone hurt him. Plus I think they like Bella in your story.
noMuku chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
she shud definitely keep the baby! Definitely!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Of course she keeps the baby! What kind of question is that?

Will this baby be like Nessie? Maybe even Nessie herself? Or more human-like? Or just different?

I hope you won't make this into an even worse drama than the part of BD was...this fic is so good, I really don't like for us to have to suffer, no matter how long or short a time.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I think I had read this already (though I also thought I had left a review already.

I like this story, and I want to read more, how will the Cullens and the pack deal with everything. Even now Jacob is reacting differently than in cannon, and Bella's and Edward's relationship is on a different level than it was in cannon...so, what now?