Reviews for Tricks
TurtleJustice chapter 1 . 9/1
This is adorable, to be sure. I can imagine that Marianne would indeed bring about a more open temperment in the dear Colonel, and after she got over her illness and sullen state, she was bound to be back to her mischevious behaviors. Thank you for sharing this delightful story. I would be most happy for another such story should you decide to write one. Thank you again.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Of course what was on the parchment is left to mystery! But CUTE!
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute, but what the heck was in her hand?
Kate Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
So sweet! I love Colonel Brandon and Marianne

Honeyee chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was a lovely one-shot! Marianne and Col Brandon are one of my favorite pairings.

Thank you for sharing this story! :-)
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh so sweet and charming! Marianne and Col. Brandon are one of my favorite couples, and I love the picture you've given us here! It only seems natural that Marianne would be so cheery and playful, and it's really heartwarming to think that she could bring it out in the colonel as well. Thumbs up from me!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
So wonderful!
blueEyre chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was really sweet
Bubbles30717 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
So funny! I could so imagine the new BBC adaptation's Marianne, running around with the Colonel on her heels _

What was that piece of paper?

Please write more!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh that was very cute! I can certainly see Marianne teasing her husband like that and Col. Brandon quite happy to be full of joy again. :)

I especially loved this line: "Wonderful job on the dining room table Mr Toms, I could see my face in it," she gasped as she went.

HA! :)
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Adorable! I originally tried to envision this as Kate Winslet and Alan Rickman, but it didn't seem to fit. Then I saw at the end that it was meant to be Charity Wakefield and David Morrissey, and it fit perfectly! Wonderfully done!
ThreeOranges chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Adorable! (Thought Charity Wakefield was the perfect Marianne, and I can just see her engaged in this sort of sweet teasing.) Thanks for this!
Breaking-new-waters chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i love this, one of my favourite s&s fics :)

i just have 1 question, what was the little peice of papaer?

foolproofagain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love your story, it's so sweet :)
iloveshimmer chapter 1 . 4/14/2010