Reviews for The Door In The Dark
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg this is really good please continue this fanfiction it is well written as well
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I cannot even begin to imagine what happens to women who are forced to endure something like this! Poor kid...it's NOT her fault!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh my god please finish this story! you are such a good writer!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I know from experience how it feels. i still have moments, even now. when a complete stranger is near i fight an inner battle to stay where i am or to keep walking the path i am walking. it took forever to talk to and eventually get with my hubby in the beginning. But anyway, i just wish to say thankyou for being sensitive in how you approached the topic.
Rosalissa3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
that was...AWESOME! THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD! GREAT EMOTION! I LOVED IT!
momomegm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this story is awesome please continue it! i will be one reading it :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
CullenHathaway chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wait. Ur talking about wen those men from the dress store were the ones who raped her? Tht was in forks. So how can she be with her mother ? I'm confuzzled Anyway. Update again but could u like explain why she is wif her ma
identicahl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
thats really good!
love109 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
is this story finished? if not then plz update wen u can. it would be nice for her to be happy again :D
Zelda Maximus chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Sucks that Bella got raped but Damn! This is a really good fic. You're very good at decribing emotions. Right on!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I lioke this! Its good!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, that was very good. It was so...real. I've been there, sadly, and that was a very realistic description. I hope you haven't learned from experience, but if you have, I hope you've begun the healing process. I wish this weren't a one-shot...I'd love to see a happy ending to this, to watch her grow and heal, and become a stronger woman perhaps, or at least gain an Alice or Edward to confide in and gain comfort from.
JustRenesmee chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow that was intense. Nice job..

Tash
beckyabc2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
WOW THAT WAS AMAZING, I REALLY LOVE THE STORY!, YOURE AMAZING AND I THINK I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WRITE!