Reviews for The Door In The Dark
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 1 . 3/18
WOW that's all I can say besides that I hope you didn't go through that and if you didn't just wow your an amazing writer and if you did go through that then I'm so sorry you had to go through that and your not alone I went through it and still feel like its happening to me every once in a while after 10 year.
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg this is really good please continue this fanfiction it is well written as well
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I cannot even begin to imagine what happens to women who are forced to endure something like this! Poor's NOT her fault!
Debbie White chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh my god please finish this story! you are such a good writer!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I know from experience how it feels. i still have moments, even now. when a complete stranger is near i fight an inner battle to stay where i am or to keep walking the path i am walking. it took forever to talk to and eventually get with my hubby in the beginning. But anyway, i just wish to say thankyou for being sensitive in how you approached the topic.
Rosalissa3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
momomegm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this story is awesome please continue it! i will be one reading it :)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
CullenHathaway chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wait. Ur talking about wen those men from the dress store were the ones who raped her? Tht was in forks. So how can she be with her mother ? I'm confuzzled Anyway. Update again but could u like explain why she is wif her ma
identicahl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
thats really good!
love109 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
is this story finished? if not then plz update wen u can. it would be nice for her to be happy again :D
Zelda Maximus chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Sucks that Bella got raped but Damn! This is a really good fic. You're very good at decribing emotions. Right on!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I lioke this! Its good!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, that was very good. It was so...real. I've been there, sadly, and that was a very realistic description. I hope you haven't learned from experience, but if you have, I hope you've begun the healing process. I wish this weren't a one-shot...I'd love to see a happy ending to this, to watch her grow and heal, and become a stronger woman perhaps, or at least gain an Alice or Edward to confide in and gain comfort from.
JustRenesmee chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow that was intense. Nice job..