Reviews for Old Gods
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
A nice little snippet, though remember that quotes need to have punctuation inside the quotation marks. I enjoyed!
Isobel Morgan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Jesus is hitchhiking in New Mexico, genius.

Nicely done!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is so brilliant! Both were perfectly in character and I could actually see this happening in canon.
Lili chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Interesting idea. But I couldn't get over the fact you have many missing commas; them not being there interrupts the flow, but nonetheless I like the way that everything seems like a matter-of-fact.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Short and sweet, and two of my favorite characters. What more can a girl ask for, hehehe. _
Atlas Aztlan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Not bad! But I do think Castiel's dialogue could have been a tad bit better. After all, the angel does have doubts (about his father, about the apocalypse etc.)- something he must've picked up after spending so much time on Earth and with the Winchesters. Maybe showing a bit of his human side would help next time.

Seeing Mr. Nancy react (or maybe even laugh) at the fact of an angel actually having such emotions could have been nice, as well.

Other than that, everything was brilliant! There must've been at least 5 lines that I loved and the idea of Castiel actually knowing Mr. Nancy opens up a whole world of ideas and possibilities.
dudeedaisy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh I like! Only just recently found american god/supernatural xover and suprised, (though its obvious when you think about it) how well they work well together. This was an interesting concept, I liked this little meeting and how castiel hears about god in new mexico is cool. Well done!
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You rock. Out loud. I was waiting for someone to write a crossover for American Gods and Supernatural. And I just love Mr. Nancy. He's as awesome as ever.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Nice one. I love SN/American Gods crossovers. It really is a shame there is so little.

Thanks for sharing!