Reviews for Caveat Inimici
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/14
Magnificent.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I thought Hermione was scary but totally brilliant, she is not a woman to mess with. I am not sure if Ginny deserves her fate but she should never have made an enemy of of Hermione by hurting Harry so much. Fantastic fic, I only wish there had been more.
Runa Ollivander chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I think this is a very interesting and well thought story. I like the suspence and the fact that you don't know that Hermione is talking directly to Ginny at the beginning. A really good read!
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is a very good story. I have to say I love how wicked she is. And the way you make her evil and vengeful is very realistic.
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I will admit, this creeped me out a lot. It is a very good story though:-)
marens chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I enjoy a story that reveals that edge that Hermione has. I think it's that edge that kept her out of Ravenclaw-they and Hufflepuff seem to be the passive houses. Her ambitions are not for power over others, so not Slytherin.

I would recommend, however, that you mark this story as 'complete.' I almost didn't read it because a one chapter story that's not been updated in five years isn't likely to be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is quite a magnificent work of art. I quite enjoy Dark Hermione though my other guilty pleasure is any sort of well written Dramione. Despite that, I find this story to be well written and extremely believable as it plays on 'Miones quest for knowledge, her mentality after the war and her extreme loyalty to her friends. Your theories are very compelling and I quite agree that Hermione is definately capable of this, especially after having picked out a few hints in the later HP books that Hermione did indeed have both a skill at Occlumency and a powerful penchant for revenge. Her curse against Marietta for instance disfigured the sneak for her entire life whilst Umbridge ended up raped by a herd of centaurs and in both cases Hermione didn't feel the slightest bit of remorse...

Brilliant Story
-The Nightmare Prince
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is stellar. Amazing.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Wow. That was creepy and awesome. I, too, thought that Hermione was going down a dangerous path when she forgot about what she did to Marietta, and due to every other character's incompetence Hermione has good reason to think that she knows what's best for everyone. I don't exactly like to read about her this way, but it's definitely a possible outcome for her. I was also intrigued by the idea that she is thinking in black-and-white (anyone who hurts Harry is evil) and doesn't know it. I also agree with the idea that Ginny is a spoiled only daughter who married her celebrity crush and she is in a prime position to have a mid-life crisis and leave Harry.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Another wonderful story. I'm glad you cleared up the question that I had, mainly if you were condoning this treatment of Ginny. I was rather glad to find out that you think Hermione was above board here. I might have sympathized a bit if Ginny cheated and ran off but now that I've read your theory on Hermione's protectiveness of Harry, I can understand why you have her doing what she did. It's a bright frightening, but totally believable, to see her acting as she does. Ron had it right: Brilliant, but scary.
trixc chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love reading fanfictions about hermione that feature her more "amoral and vengeful" attributes, I never thought they were explored well enough in the books.
I've always wondered at hermione' s retributive nature and I think you've captured that perfectly.
Thank you for this great read.
Trixie
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Good story. A scary Hermione, fitting into canon, indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Brilliant beyond words.
Josephine Stone chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Just wow. This was a really good story. I like how you slowly let us realize what is happening. Like how we didn't know you were talking to someone, until you addressed Ginny and then later we see that Ginny is hearing all of this in her head.
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I cannot help but feel offended and disturbed that this one-shot does not have more reviews. It's brilliant and beautiful. Your notes at the end make me shiver. I always enjoyed dark/grey Hermione fics...but this one is unique!