Reviews for Caveat Inimici
falconer54 chapter 1 . 8/25
This hermione scares me...
L'usine.c0m chapter 1 . 8/11
I adore your story.. her charactor in the books is so incomplete that I can't stop reading about her. Most people see the know it all, and while she is that.. she is so much more. Best friends with two guys which she doesn't have anything in common except their enemies, and the fact that they would die for each other. A girl with no one who understands he (her friends are boys and parents are magic less) of course she would keeping a lot inside. And your story is my all time favourite in showing that deranged side of her. I hope to see a lot more amazing stories from you )
LupineMoon chapter 1 . 7/27
That was perhaps the scariest Hermione I've ever seen.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/11
Very interesting persona that you gave to Hermione.
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 6/10
I've always found Hermione to be a terrifying character. This fic captured a darker Hermione really well!
Interesting concept possibly a little excessive but well written.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/10
I love this fic and this portrayal of Hermione. I think these characteristics are slightly exaggerated canon traits. I like the portrayal of the story, how it's Hermione talking to Ginny and her pet overhearing this speech. It lays out a great story with background, motivation, and conclusion; I wouldn't have thought it possible to do it well. Hermione is a formidable character, and in fics where she is against Harry, I fear for all wizarding kind.
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 4/30
This is Hermione at her calculating, cold-blooded best defending Harry against anyone who dares hurt him. Amazing story. Thanks.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/4
love it!
this is one of the best, if not the best hermione story I've ever read :) thanks so much!
DefiantFreedom chapter 1 . 3/16
Wow. You certainly write a compelling story. Slightly dark, but wonderfully compelling. Caveat inimici mea ira. I'll have to remember that phrase. I think the best thing about this story, is the way that it's said so calmly. I've often thought that calm, controlled, icy wrath is far worse than sudden, hot anger, and I pride myself on writing both. Also, I love the character development of Hermione, I think that everyone has a bit of darkness in their nature, and it's the mark of a really good writer to be able to develop that good-and-evil character. They're also the most intriguing characters, I find - the ones capable of that cold cruelty, and an unswerving loyalty and love.

Baically, I'm trying to say that it was a totally awesome story, and I'll definitely be reading more of your stuff :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/14
Magnificent.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I thought Hermione was scary but totally brilliant, she is not a woman to mess with. I am not sure if Ginny deserves her fate but she should never have made an enemy of of Hermione by hurting Harry so much. Fantastic fic, I only wish there had been more.
Runa Ollivander chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I think this is a very interesting and well thought story. I like the suspence and the fact that you don't know that Hermione is talking directly to Ginny at the beginning. A really good read!
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is a very good story. I have to say I love how wicked she is. And the way you make her evil and vengeful is very realistic.
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I will admit, this creeped me out a lot. It is a very good story though:-)