Reviews for Caveat Inimici
Josephine Stone chapter 1 . 3/9
Just wow. This was a really good story. I like how you slowly let us realize what is happening. Like how we didn't know you were talking to someone, until you addressed Ginny and then later we see that Ginny is hearing all of this in her head.
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 2/19
I cannot help but feel offended and disturbed that this one-shot does not have more reviews. It's brilliant and beautiful. Your notes at the end make me shiver. I always enjoyed dark/grey Hermione fics...but this one is unique!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/2
Wonderful description of Hermione - brilliant, cold, merciless and punctual in her revenge.
I'm glad Ron didn't side with his sister. I guess Hermione trained him well.
Crookshanks's POV was fun.
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Your Hermione is perfect. I loved this story.
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm completely in agreement about Hermione's preference for non-confrontational solutions. This is deliciously chilling to read because of how much in character it wild be for her. Many thanks for an excellent read.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I like this story...
this Hermione is AWESOME
and Ginny's actions DO make sense...
I think my favorite thing about this is that it is a Hermione who is at best Gray
with perfectly good intentions
who is fully capable of being worse than Voldemort given a reason
Jonuts chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is an awesome representation of my favorite Hermione. Lets be honest, she loves Harry. That's pretty obvious and incontestable. Whether it goes the road of loving him as family, or loving him as a lover, is irrelevant. The love is there. This is exactly what Hermione would become the moment she feels protecting Harry is more important than morality. There really do need to be more amoral Hermione stories. It's an excellent character.
jessa chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
this was shiver-inducing. your hermione is formidable and very believable. very well written.
traviswj chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nice
white demoness chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hi! I just rediscovered your stories, and I was wondering if you could tell your otheer pennames or maybe send my a link to your other stories? Thank you so much in advance, good luck in RL
rajvir chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
An amazing and chilling story you have made I loved it and plan on faving and downloading it.
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I like this fic. This Hermione is the culmination of the horror she was in DH and that had been stewing since PoA. Quite self-rightous, vicious and narrow-minded. Even the long speech, drawn-out, condescending and even a little repetitive, is quite Hermione-ish (she learnt from the best, Dumbledore). Even her plan is so unnecessarily flowerished and complicated, quite Hermione-ish yet again. It reminded me of the Polyjjuice Potion (Invisible Cloak would have been enough to stalk Draco around and know if he realy is the Slytherin's heir or not) or the D.A 'sneak' spell (so she's friends with Harry Potter and she never thought of Fidelius to keep either the organisation or the Room of Requirements -whatever that spell works like - a secret?). Anyway, I'm rambling. I do like this fic very much so.

A little criticism though. Hermione is a bookworm, she's intelligent but in a sort of compendium way. Notice all of her knowledge comes from books. This is as far JKR can make her, because a character is only as smarter as the author... unless it's an informed ability, tell and not show. Hermione is neither intelligent in a intituive way nor is she creative. For all of her cleverness, she never makes her own spells, while Snape was doing it at the very most 15 and Sirius / James showed something similar when they made the Marauder's Map. The Accio and Four-Point spells were never said to be created by her (I'd think people would have gushed over this otherwise in-universe) and while I don't remember much from DH, I don't think the spells she used there were made by her, either. Furthermore, she was called a pedestrian by Trelawney and this was further reinforced by her inability to stray from the Potions textbook in her sixth year. So because of all this, I don't think the DoM would have extended an Unpseakable invitation to her, let alone make her the Head of it. If not enough, can you imagine, this girl in the DoM going crazy because she's obsessive about getting answers and the DoM is a place to study the unknown? She'd drive herself and fling herself through the veil in the first month she'd be there. Then again, JKR made the DoM kind of pedestrian too, with the interview where she says the Room of Love is just a cauldron of Amortentia. Like I said, as inteligent as the author.

Other than that, I really like this fic.

I do agree Ginny is a worthless character. I don't like Harry much either, so I there's some knee-jerk reaction from him being paired with Luna. She is completely clueless these people aren't her friends and I think she deserves much better. So does Ron for that matter. He might not be 1/10 of the charming boy he was at 11-13, but he didn't deserve to end up with Dolores Umbridge v2.0
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Your Hermione is quite frankly terrifying. It fits in well with the canon portrayal, but it's a way OTT reaction.
Ratus chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OK, that was very good, dark as midnight at the bottom of a well, but very good. Is there going to be more to this or will it just be this one shot?
Harrie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This story was well written, well thought out, and the delivery was chilling in its excellence. Definately one of the best one-shot stories I have ever read. Ever.

As for your Hermione... I am now terrified of hurting Harry in any meaningful way and he's a fictional character! Well done Sir or Madam (This pen name and profile made it difficult to decide which)!