Reviews for Drinking games with Golden Liquid & Silver Goblets
GinaLvs15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome!Amazing!
Really chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I had to stop reading after the "drunk" part began. Seriously, there is no way they all got so drunk that they needed their speech TRANSLATED for the readers. So unrealistic and OOC. You clearly hadn't ever been around drunk people when you wrote this. It was so hard to believe that it became distracting and frankly impossible for me to continue.
Krystal chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
That last bit was so funny!
Genious!
Rooz990 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
fantastic story
PageNotFound404 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
really, really funny.. it would be great if you write another story or another chapter.. because this one is really great... :D
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
You are a GENIUS! bwahaha! This was soooo hilarious i couldn'tstop laughing!
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
was so lolin about the dunck talking and i was roflmfao at the end of this chapter!
ishipthat chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
That. Was. Brilliant!

I love stories like this xD
hpgirl4ever chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
great story! D
A Warped View Of Reality chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Harry pouted, “Oh you’re no fun.”

Harry pouting genius :D haha great story! i may review again at the end... i may not... anyho its REALLY good so far, and im loving the seamus/blaise thing :P
andrienne80 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
OMG! That was so funny! I laughed all the way through! Good work _
nosyrosie16 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT That is all I can say about this story. You should make more with Draco and Harry doing crazy things to profess their feelings for eachother. LOVED IT!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
bahhahha! thats drole! i've always wanted to know how hey would act while plastered! lol
nekoxchan-19 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Oky this story is great, and btw i love the new version of the little teapot more then the old one xDxD
hoshi'lite chapter 3 . 12/7/2009