Reviews for The City Of Dreams
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE. LINDS AND DANNY ALREADY MET (IN A VERY NICE WAY) NOW I WANT TO SEE HOW DON AND JESS MEET.
DREdwards chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Ah, I get it, Don will then meet Jess while questioning her and...yay, I am so keeping with this story! :)
DREdwards chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
"Fine, he was hot and I wouldn't have minded him to take that damn shirt off that was covered in my coffee."

"That's my girl,"

Genius, love it! :)
ManhattanMadame chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I really like the way you explore each character individually and in relation to the others.

Can't wait to see where you go with this now and I'm really looking forward to Flack and Angell meeting :D
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Garrett sounds creepy with the way he can't take a hint. I hope Lindsay watches herself around that one. Still love that she used bumping into Danny in her article, I wonder if Danny will see it, or Don? So he is no closer to finding out who is responsible for all of the art thefts, hmm. I hope he gets a crack in the case soon. With Jess's gallery being broken into, that could be a lead.

If Don just gets him for beating his girlfriend I will be happy, but with that smug smile...I hope he nails him to the wall. But not before he helps Jess find the culprits who did that to her gallery. Did Jacob see anything?
saturn567 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
awesome update!
ManhattanMadame chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Another great chapter ladies. There was so much I enjoyed from the way Danny and Lindsay met to Angell and her art gallery!

Looking forward to the rest of this story and when Flack meets Angell because they have to meet right? :D
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Okay gals, while I liked the beginning of this with the meeting of Danny and Lindsay, not to mention getting more background on Jess. I FREAKING LOVED HOW DON RAZZED DANNY AND JESS MADE FUN OF LINDSAY. LMAO! Those scenes were so funny and true that the mental image it created was wonderful.

I can guess how the four of them will meet, but don't worry I'm sticking with this all the way!

Favorite lines

1/"Pretty, blonde, legs that go on for miles and is clearly interested in you, since when is that not your type. Actually since when is anything female not your type?"

2/"You'll do just about anything to meet girls," he stated and ignored the glare he got from Danny in response."

3/"I think I'm done with all that now Danny, I'm tired of the girl's who have only got a few brain cells to rub together and don't get that I have a job to do and can't always take them out to nice places," Don told him."
ManhattanMadame chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Great start ladies!

Really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Cool! I loved the first part with Jess and Lindsay, lesson learned. Always make sure your roommate is not a morning person! :D But I love how Jess is an art gallery owner and Lindsay is a columnist. Though I have to question Lindsay's comment on the buttered toast...it is toast! It has to have butter on it. :)

At least her and Don have that in common. Danny and Don are fun in here. I love how he slammed into his office without any care. I can't wait to see where you guys go with this one.