Reviews for That Smiling Angel
Ne'ith5 chapter 2 . 1h
Strange character, and young is more of an idiot than usual, respect has to be earned everyday not simply accorded.
Doctor Gray, should not have slapped Rush that was not mature all it would have gotten her was enmity not corporation And if she was as smart as you have implied she would have known that.
carolann chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I don't get how the murderer has the ability to control her.
carolann chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
I'm glad that Eli realizes that Chloe isn't interested in him.
carolann chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I wonder if they have to reuse needles since I doubt that they brought hundreds of them with them.
carolann chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I pretty much hated the Episode "Time" as well as the episode "Pain" so this chapter was a hard read. Eli is acting very immature but then he does so on the show.
carolann chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I'll never get why people blamed Rush for stranding them on Destiny when the only other choice was death.
carolann chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
So that's how they find out about a plot against Rush's life. It sounds like more than 1 person is involved in the conspiracy.
carolann chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm guessing that there is a history between Rush and Grey.
carolann chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice start. I can't wait to find out who this mysterious person is that Young is putting on observing Rush.
Scifi nerd chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Great story!
ThatOne chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
So far it's a great story, however your character, , is a bit of a Mary Sue. :/
Rawemotion chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Love the story its great!
Deleted67545 chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Aw that was a nice ending, and I'm glad that Rush got Amber. And of course I would love to see more of him! Great story, you've done a great job!
Adri1577 chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Great chapter, great ending. I love the way you write, without irritating mistakes, simple, catchy and warm. It's a lovely story.

Well done!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
AWESOME story. I loved the way you did the characters, thanks for such a wonderful story and I will look foward to others esp. if they are about Dr. Rush.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »