Reviews for That Smiling Angel
carolann chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I don't get how the murderer has the ability to control her.
carolann chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
I'm glad that Eli realizes that Chloe isn't interested in him.
carolann chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I wonder if they have to reuse needles since I doubt that they brought hundreds of them with them.
carolann chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I pretty much hated the Episode "Time" as well as the episode "Pain" so this chapter was a hard read. Eli is acting very immature but then he does so on the show.
carolann chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I'll never get why people blamed Rush for stranding them on Destiny when the only other choice was death.
carolann chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
So that's how they find out about a plot against Rush's life. It sounds like more than 1 person is involved in the conspiracy.
carolann chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm guessing that there is a history between Rush and Grey.
carolann chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice start. I can't wait to find out who this mysterious person is that Young is putting on observing Rush.
Scifi nerd chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Great story!
ThatOne chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
So far it's a great story, however your character, , is a bit of a Mary Sue. :/
Rawemotion chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Love the story its great!
Deleted67545 chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Aw that was a nice ending, and I'm glad that Rush got Amber. And of course I would love to see more of him! Great story, you've done a great job!
Adri1577 chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Great chapter, great ending. I love the way you write, without irritating mistakes, simple, catchy and warm. It's a lovely story.

Well done!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
AWESOME story. I loved the way you did the characters, thanks for such a wonderful story and I will look foward to others esp. if they are about Dr. Rush.
Shorty McGee chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Thank you! That was a wonderful story and I look forward to hearing more from you.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »