Reviews for Soren Hates the Heron
funni neko chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
great chapter it was interesting
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
It's disturbing how similar your characterization of Soren are to my own personality. I see nothing to complain about in this chapter, and therefore, praise all of it. -scratches behind head- I don't know what to say...
simply anonymous chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
aww.. hugs all around for soren! :D
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
That took a long time. A really, really, really LONG time. But I loved it, so you're off the hook...
KagamineToxins chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
Aside from having to go back and read the last chapter because I forgot what happened, I loved this. I adore Titania's motherly optimism. I hope she plays a role in later chapters, even if it is a small one (and also that this story gets updated a little more frequently, if you have time).

Soren's uncertainty came across very well also.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
Titania, I think I adore you. I really do. I'm glad you managed to get Soren to open up to you...er, as open as he ever gets... And blackmailing him into it just made me laugh.

I agree, Begnion knights are a good thing to take your rage out on.

I love the paragraph about Mia and Marcia's fighting style, and how they completely throw off the enemy. I think it's my favorite paragraph this chapter... It does describe those two girls well.

Well written. Good read. Keep it up!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
ahahahahaahah Soren has a repitation to keep! I swear that I was going to sleep, but when my inbox got the new message I almost fell from my chair and had to just read it! OMG! This is getting interesting! Please continue it and don't take so long to update because your fic is awsome
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Update soon! It doesn't matter if it takes you time but the fic is so funny and interesting that is hard to stop reading it!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
ahahah Soren was going to kill them! ahahah lol!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
this chapter was so funny too!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
ahahahahaha this chapter was funny! and interesting! good job! I love the part when Soren still remembers the kiss scene with Reyson wow Reyson has such a power over him O.o
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
OMG OMG! this chapter was awsome! yay!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
you know that chapter was fine!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
did Soren just flushed? O.o
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
wow I knew it! Reyson likes Soren!