Reviews for Planting Seeds in a Woman
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Jirou is utterly adorable! Loved your story so much. Thank-you for writing it. I was a part of it on tumblr and I'm real glad I found it on here!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Kyaaa! So amusing! Jirou, Gakuto and Krigo explained it well!
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Baha, super cute. I never thought of it that way either. XD
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awwww. is reading this while listening to W-rainbow. and it kinda gives me a warm feeling inside. :D this made my day! keep up the good work :D
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was a hilarious way to explain! I love how innocent it sounds, but how dirty the implications are. xD And how Atobe comes in at the end to help out. :D So cute! And Jirou's so incredible, he's just impossible not to love. :3 Such cute couples too- Hyotei has the best couples. They're so adorable!
Siraluin chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very cute. Perfectly written I must say.
jichulets chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw...that was sweet! I really don't like yaoi, see, but you did a good job with this one. It was funny and sweet at the same time, especially the AtoJi at the end. Aw. And I totally love Jirou's explanation. It was so innocent. Maybe that's how I'll explain it to my children when I grow up and have kids. XP.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is so cute. Jirou found a nice safe way to explain where babies come from to the second years. _
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
*clap hand for Jirou*

you're brilliant, Jirou! really!

and i like this story!
ice flow chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw...that was so sweet and cute...XD Especially the AtoJi at the very end...that was so sweet, Jirou completely ignoring Atobe's comment and turning it around so that it'd comfort instead...XD and lol, Ohtori aiming that "'Shishido-san I trust you with my whole heart' face" was HILARIOUS...XD and Gakuto's very blunt...but I love Jirou's explanation...it sounds both innocent AND is true at the same time...LOL _
Moon-wolf2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Amazing fic. At first I thought it was just going to be pure crack but you really surprised me by how sweet it ended. Great job.
AliciaHale chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Normally , I hate Yaoi , but this was too funny! I burst out laughing when Gakuto just said that they had sex , directly. Good Job ;)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww, that was cute! Kawaii, ne? Yes, Jiroh and Atobe shall adopt! Because if they don't... -doesn't want to think about it- Oh, Hiyoshi, he's so amusing, and Oshitari, what a pervert, but that's one of the reasons I love him so much but he was sweet when he said that! Dirty Pair is just fabulous.

And then there is Choutarou and Shishido. The Silver Pair. They are just SO canon (I guess they announced they actually WERE canon on rajipuri, I was so surprised when I heard that)! I love them all! Cute!

~Nya! _