Reviews for Delusions of Grandeur
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/28
I WOULDNT SAY EDWARD WAS A LOOSER I WOULD SAY YOU AND JESSICA WERE THE LOOSERS DEAR GROW UP
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Is it sad that I felt bad for Lauren and Jessica! Yikes they have a pretty hard life even if they aren't really aware of it. Really well written, I think it fit in perfectly with Immersion and it was a wonderful read.
Mellylicious chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was awesome :)I just read Katmoms Immersion and the other side shots n had to check out this one aswell, I loved it and I love that Lauren was left feeling shit, go the debate team :):):)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Delusional is an understatement. Whe you act and dress like a slut, that's what people believe you are. Lauren and Jessica will probably never learn to be real people. Those two b****es deserved a lot worse that what they got. Nice compliment to Immersion, which was a really good story.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Kat sent me over here. (I just discovered Immersion a couple of days ago.) Loved this story, and I really enjoyed seeing Lauren put in her place. Good thing she didn't try anything once Bella showed up - there might have been body parts to clean up. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Thank you for sharing this out take of Immersion, I am grateful that you all share your amazing talents with us out here...:)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Haha I love Lauren and how she was thwarted...and you wrote her brilliantly...great outtake to Immersion Kejce!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hahahahaah...oh man Kris, that was a riot! Lauren is so...icky! lol And a lot of other words! Poor Edward! Thank goodness his friends were there to save him! She is delusional for sure! lol Thank you for writing up that one-shot, it was awesome!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is a great character study for Lauren. It also shows just how much of a gentleman Edward really is. I would love to see what she was thinking when Bella showed up and captured the elusive Mr. Masen :)
JK5959 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was great. I'm loving these side-shots. I hope you write one from Lauren's perspective when Bella comes to town and she sees that her and Edward are instantly together. I'm sure that would be hilarious. :D
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great one-shot! Those two are so pathetic.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Really good! Her head and ego is just too big for our universe.

Loved how you voiced them though, Mad Props to you for that...
polyphany chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I always like when Lauren gets what she deserves.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
"I fully intended to earn my MRS degree while at college. I'd major in something easy like History or English. It wouldn't be hard to earn a degree with either of those majors." LOL! gods! Not delusional much is she...easy degrees...*snort!* Well she might get the MRS...

"It was nice that my Mom was my best friend, but I knew she and Jess' mom talked about us behind our backs. I had overheard them once and the things they said weren't very nice." Well I guess that gives us a clue as to why Lauren is the way she is...nice mother...

"His face flushed and Jessica placed her hands up his shirt too. Like a choreographed dance, which of course it nearly was, Jess and I both began to move down and back up his legs. We truly were quite the pair when we worked together." Poor Edward! This picture of Lauren and Jessica...ew!

You really gave us a view of one dimensional Lauren...all about herself, the clothes the make-up, the possessions. Definitely not much else going on in there! Nicely done! Thank you for writing!
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That was great! It was so well-written that I almost feel like my IQ has dropped a little for being in Lauren's head for a while. ;)