Reviews for Meet the Parents
tullia chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really really liked it. Its the only story I've read about the EitB AU and the characters are dead on. I like the interactions betwen B&B specially from Jared's POV. I'd love more stories in this universe.
eitoph chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This backstory is just fantastic! I love the point of view and the way you've framed these AU characters. You've fleshed them out in ways I might not have considered before and yet it all works really well.

Nicely done.
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this! Great job.
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow...this actually made a WHOLE lot of sense, like i was reading it and it kinda like spoke to me...long story short this was freaking incredible.
meanderling chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
If you can make a fanfiction of an alternate universe in a fictional television show seem real, then you, my friend, have a gift. (very nice.)
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Well Fluff, I have to claim to be the slowest mind this side of the International Date Line. You know when I figured out that this was "The End in the Beginning" B&B? Very close to the end when Seeley said "It was good, Bren. You were good."

Up until then I was scratching my head wondering what world you stuck these two in! That was neat, very cool!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great job with this; I'd love to see more stories of them in this universe. However much of a cop out the episode was in the canon of the show; it's kind of nice for them to give us a ready made AU to play with!;)
aadams00 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
As one who absolutely loved the season 4 finale, I love this backstory! I hope there is more.
patipatiti chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
nive story...is like an alternative universe that i realy want to be true soon XD
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
great shot its good that Jared's jealous after all they put the pair through in the show. look forward to more soon
mjels chapter 1 . 11/13/2009