Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
r3nlock chapter 100 . 7/1
I am so impressed that you’ve made a fanfic and it’s sequel (with absolutely wonderful plots) out of drabbles (and sticking to a short word limit). I loved this a lot, thank you for posting it!
BlackButterfly chapter 100 . 6/7
Hiii! I'm back! After 6 months I look back on this story again! Just wow! I really love this story and seeing my review last Jan 6, I cant help to review again! Because it's true! This story is was were REALLY AMAZING! this story can never get old! Thank u again for this story author-san Lovelotss :*
N Umbra chapter 100 . 2/3
Loved it! I'm completely obsessed with the Seduction universe so I really hope you write more in it! Thank you!
BlackButterfly chapter 100 . 1/6
This SEDUCTION SERIES IS TRUUULLYYY AMAAZIIINGGG! It's about third time that I read this! I always look back on this series. I truly love the line on the last chapter of Seduction of Kid when Shin-chan realize that he didn't seduce Kid but the one who was seduced is himself. That line pounced on me really haardd! I love that line very much! Haha

Thank you for this wonderful story! Hope I can find more great stories like this one! And I'm now seeing myself looking back to this story after a month. It's truly wonderful indeed!

Well I really love Kaishin/Shinkai fanfics when Kid doesn't know Conan's true identity. And this one really made it home. Reaallyy grateful for writing this author-san!
Fox Fire chapter 49 . 12/27/2017
I find the irony amusing as well.
Wragziez chapter 100 . 11/4/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Moonlight Melody chapter 97 . 12/27/2016
I still don't get it...
Fireflower19 chapter 100 . 6/15/2016
There is something about a series of drabbles like this that makes it incredibly hard not to continue on reading late into the night. Love your writing! Thank you!
MoonlightHolmes1 chapter 100 . 4/7/2016
Wow. I finished this within three hours and I've got to say this is awesome!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 100 . 3/22/2016
Thank you for the fic. I enjoyed it loads! It was so fun!
eminadaisuki chapter 100 . 3/10/2016
it's not like you can blame the readers for expecting a sequel again. though the chapters are short and not quiet satisfying to those who loves reading, the story was beautiful. like me, i really love reading beautiful stories. especially i don't really like going out, i'd rather read stories fanfiction or not than dealing with pretentious people. the chapters are short its making me crave for more. but i think sequel is not needed anymore, after all both of their enemies are down. maybe a new one with a plot a little different from the canon, but still kaishin. i love that pairing, they looks hot together. if you decided to make a new one, that would be great :)
anon chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
you are a fucking genius
Guest chapter 100 . 1/4/2016
Thanks a lot for this beautiful and capturing done:*
Amazing :* I love the pairing :*

Good night sweet dreams:*
Riverly-Melody chapter 70 . 12/29/2015
oh my god. Ran being like

"Ooooh, are they kissing?"

THIS KILLED ME. HONEST TO GOD, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER LIKE AHHHHHH.
PCheshire chapter 100 . 12/20/2015
You sure you won't make a sequel? or something similar(still KaiShin)
This is one of the best I've ever read!