Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
Fireflower19 chapter 100 . 6/15
There is something about a series of drabbles like this that makes it incredibly hard not to continue on reading late into the night. Love your writing! Thank you!
MoonlightHolmes1 chapter 100 . 4/7
Wow. I finished this within three hours and I've got to say this is awesome!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 100 . 3/22
Thank you for the fic. I enjoyed it loads! It was so fun!
eminadaisuki chapter 100 . 3/10
it's not like you can blame the readers for expecting a sequel again. though the chapters are short and not quiet satisfying to those who loves reading, the story was beautiful. like me, i really love reading beautiful stories. especially i don't really like going out, i'd rather read stories fanfiction or not than dealing with pretentious people. the chapters are short its making me crave for more. but i think sequel is not needed anymore, after all both of their enemies are down. maybe a new one with a plot a little different from the canon, but still kaishin. i love that pairing, they looks hot together. if you decided to make a new one, that would be great :)
anon chapter 26 . 1/7
you are a fucking genius
Thanks a lot for this beautiful and capturing done:*
Amazing :* I love the pairing :*

Good night sweet dreams:*
Riverly-Melody chapter 70 . 12/29/2015
oh my god. Ran being like

"Ooooh, are they kissing?"

THIS KILLED ME. HONEST TO GOD, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER LIKE AHHHHHH.
PCheshire chapter 100 . 12/20/2015
You sure you won't make a sequel? or something similar(still KaiShin)
This is one of the best I've ever read!
Guest chapter 100 . 12/18/2015
Ah, reread this again, and I must say, this is fantastic! Though I can figue out how did Shinichi tell Kaito that he knew he is Kid with the birthday present that he gave him.
AngelsBeast chapter 100 . 10/26/2015
i read both of them and I really lik e them! and I think it's a good thin that the chapters are so short... it's kinda useful so you can read in breaks or between lessons... (not that I'd ever do that...I really like this universe of yours!
Guest chapter 100 . 10/11/2015
*flails* Ahahahaha!
*glomps*
Wheee!
Guest chapter 99 . 10/11/2015
*gigglefit* At least Kaito can argue his way out of carrying too much, if his arm is still healing! XD
Guest chapter 71 . 10/11/2015
*beams*
Guest chapter 70 . 10/11/2015
XD
Guest chapter 56 . 10/11/2015
Oh my gods. I cannot believe I've never come across that before. "Silly Detectives tricks are for Kids" is /so perfect/. *flails*
This is so much fun!