Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 100 . 2/3
Loved it! I'm completely obsessed with the Seduction universe so I really hope you write more in it! Thank you!
BlackButterfly chapter 100 . 1/6
This SEDUCTION SERIES IS TRUUULLYYY AMAAZIIINGGG! It's about third time that I read this! I always look back on this series. I truly love the line on the last chapter of Seduction of Kid when Shin-chan realize that he didn't seduce Kid but the one who was seduced is himself. That line pounced on me really haardd! I love that line very much! Haha

Thank you for this wonderful story! Hope I can find more great stories like this one! And I'm now seeing myself looking back to this story after a month. It's truly wonderful indeed!

Well I really love Kaishin/Shinkai fanfics when Kid doesn't know Conan's true identity. And this one really made it home. Reaallyy grateful for writing this author-san!
Fox Fire chapter 49 . 12/27/2017
I find the irony amusing as well.
Wragziez chapter 100 . 11/4/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful story!
Moonlight Melody chapter 97 . 12/27/2016
I still don't get it...
Fireflower19 chapter 100 . 6/15/2016
There is something about a series of drabbles like this that makes it incredibly hard not to continue on reading late into the night. Love your writing! Thank you!
MoonlightHolmes1 chapter 100 . 4/7/2016
Wow. I finished this within three hours and I've got to say this is awesome!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 100 . 3/22/2016
Thank you for the fic. I enjoyed it loads! It was so fun!
eminadaisuki chapter 100 . 3/10/2016
it's not like you can blame the readers for expecting a sequel again. though the chapters are short and not quiet satisfying to those who loves reading, the story was beautiful. like me, i really love reading beautiful stories. especially i don't really like going out, i'd rather read stories fanfiction or not than dealing with pretentious people. the chapters are short its making me crave for more. but i think sequel is not needed anymore, after all both of their enemies are down. maybe a new one with a plot a little different from the canon, but still kaishin. i love that pairing, they looks hot together. if you decided to make a new one, that would be great :)
anon chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
you are a fucking genius
Guest chapter 100 . 1/4/2016
Thanks a lot for this beautiful and capturing done:*
Amazing :* I love the pairing :*

Good night sweet dreams:*
Riverly-Melody chapter 70 . 12/29/2015
oh my god. Ran being like

"Ooooh, are they kissing?"

THIS KILLED ME. HONEST TO GOD, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER LIKE AHHHHHH.
PCheshire chapter 100 . 12/20/2015
You sure you won't make a sequel? or something similar(still KaiShin)
This is one of the best I've ever read!
Guest chapter 100 . 12/18/2015
Ah, reread this again, and I must say, this is fantastic! Though I can figue out how did Shinichi tell Kaito that he knew he is Kid with the birthday present that he gave him.
AngelsBeast chapter 100 . 10/26/2015
i read both of them and I really lik e them! and I think it's a good thin that the chapters are so short... it's kinda useful so you can read in breaks or between lessons... (not that I'd ever do that...I really like this universe of yours!