Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
fan girl 666 chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
now that everything has been figured out i must say cool chapter i find the slight flirting cute
fan girl 666 chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
good reaction on Shinichi's part and also cool chapter
SetoJouFan chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
It is so fun when Shin-chan is off balance

Finally Kaito figures it out! Now for him to realize he likes Shinichi is another thing...

I love this chap! (although I still just adored the images from ch 29)
fan girl 666 chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
Kaito is such an amusing character with the way he greets people also very cool chapter
SetoJouFan chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
FAVORITE CHAP BY FAR!

I love the images Shin-chan was thinking~

Go on Shinichi pounce! He won't mind...okay he would but not LATER...

Shin-chan is so cute~
SetoJouFan chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
Of course he didn't act like that when he was Conan! He didn't realize he liked Kid until like the end of his time as Conan!

XD I have to agree with Kaito about the sacrilege thing!
Alice The Walker chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Thank you thank you thank you! Both forum and update totally made my day. I think you're sadistic though. Seriously I'm always wanting more *pouts* Though lots of Kaishin interaction Poor Shinichi...well I don't actually feel sorry for him cause I'm too busy wishing Kaitou would figure out what's wrong with him but details, details. I'm actually going to try the fic challenge though. I warn you I'm not the best at writing but I'll do my best! KaiShin forever.
mangaluva chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
I adore how you make Shin-chan's brain implode. Excuse me, I have to go lol some

"I adore those decadent [Kids] who do so trouble my dreams..."

~paraphrasing Rembrandt
StargateNerd chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
Oh, poor poor Shinichi XD
Olikard chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Poor Shinichi! The hormones are killing him! The story makes my days, so Thank you!
A Smiling Cat chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Hihihi !

So, that's over ... Kid verified his little theory ... And Shinichi's going to be totally crazy ...

So great was the way Kid chose to wait his Tantei-kun !

See you soon !
reighost chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
God, kaito GET A CLUE! *headdesk* though it's fun seeing Shinichi so unbalanced!
JustTeahPlease chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Aww, blushing!Shin-chan xD I can so feel the 'Then you prefer 'Princess' instead~?' sentence coming XD
reighost chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Ah ha ha! JUMP HIM SHIN-CHAN! LOL LOL LOL! That is so funny!
reighost chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
LOL OMG that is so funny! Poor Shin-chan, he gets one of his fantasy's dropped ON HIS BED and his self respect won't let him do anything about it! XD
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »