Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
A Smiling Cat chapter 27 . 11/29/2009
The Revelation striked Kaito ... thanks to Hakuba ? Well, why not

Nice mother !

So... what will he do ?

I really want to read the next !

Bye bye
DiGi Kurosaki chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
Aww, Kuroshirou-kun, eh? Hee hee... I can't wait to see Shinichi's reaction to that one!

-DiGi
Eyeinthesky chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
Damn. Ran out of chapters again.
ZeroPanda chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
O.O

oh Kaito!

Way to blow your cover!

-eagerly awaits more-
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
“You really are such a Princess.”

Kid was worried about his identity and then he gives it away himself! Really Kaito? You had to do that? *Laughs*

Thanks for the story! Please update soon or else I will die laughing just reading that line over and over again. I want new lines to read over and over again! )
RAGA chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
Alas, poor Kaito, I knew him well.

Not only was he darted, confused, and frustrated as hell, Kaito never got the answers he wanted, and now, Shinichi is going to kill him. Given his extent of knowledge on murder, Shinichi won't ever get caught either.

Luckily (or unluckily, in some instances -Shin-chan DID accidentely dart Kaito-kun because he was too flustered-), Shinichi actually likes Kaito and won't (probably) kill him. Whether or not that fact will save Kaito some future punishments is another matter altogether.

The next chapters should be fun. XD
DireSphinx chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
Ack, detective germs! Get them off, get them off! Cooties!

...Kaito, you are priceless.
DireSphinx chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Kaito, you should really know better than to doubt Kudo's body magnet radar. If there is a murder in Japan, it will happen around Shinichi.

I think I read in an article a while back that around 130 murders happen in Tokyo each year. My first thought was "Oh my god, Conan was probably at every single one..." It's not too impossible a thought.
DireSphinx chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
"He isn't another Kid fan is he?"

"No, I really don't think you have to worry about that."

Oh Kaito, if you only, really knew...Shinichi not a Kid fan? Well, I guess it depends on your definition of 'fan'.
DireSphinx chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
That's actually very sad. Poor Aoko! I know this is KaiShin, but still, I feel bad for her. "Kaito only gave her yellow roses now." Sorry Aoko, but I only see you as a friend now. Poor girl.
DireSphinx chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
The princess nickname is priceless! Poor Shinichi, although you really do deserve it. That's what comes from being so high-maintenance. And now you've got me hoping Kid'll do something more with the Princess joke.

Kid: Detect like you're a pretty, pretty princess!

Shinichi: What?

Kid: Well, if a band director can tell his students to march like pretty, pretty princesses... (true story)

Shinichi: What do princesses have to do with detecting?

Kid: You know, you really take all the fun out of this.
DireSphinx chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
"Nice detective with the soccer ball." Yes, nice detective. Good detective. Leave the soccer ball alone, I'm just a harmless little kaitou, you don't want to kick that mean old soccer ball at widdle old me. *Bwe hee hee*
tavisa chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
OMG! That last line was so AMAZING! I loved it! You are such a Princess! *giggle* can't wait for the next chapter!
DireSphinx chapter 23 . 11/27/2009
Oh my god...you did not just have Kaito's subconscious turn Shinichi into a panda. You did not, you did not...

...you did. I don't know why, but that's brilliant. Bravo.
mangaluva chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
XDXDXDXDXD Kai- is so in for it now... That was beyond hilarious how poor Shin-chan freaked out XDXDX

BTW, I was reading MK chapter 17- "A Gift From Akako"- and the end totally reminded me of Mayonaka... XDXDXD
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »