Reviews for The Seduction of Kudou
fan girl 666 chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
good reaction on Shinichi's part and also cool chapter
SetoJouFan chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
It is so fun when Shin-chan is off balance

Finally Kaito figures it out! Now for him to realize he likes Shinichi is another thing...

I love this chap! (although I still just adored the images from ch 29)
fan girl 666 chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
Kaito is such an amusing character with the way he greets people also very cool chapter
SetoJouFan chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
FAVORITE CHAP BY FAR!

I love the images Shin-chan was thinking~

Go on Shinichi pounce! He won't mind...okay he would but not LATER...

Shin-chan is so cute~
SetoJouFan chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
Of course he didn't act like that when he was Conan! He didn't realize he liked Kid until like the end of his time as Conan!

XD I have to agree with Kaito about the sacrilege thing!
Alice The Walker chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Thank you thank you thank you! Both forum and update totally made my day. I think you're sadistic though. Seriously I'm always wanting more *pouts* Though lots of Kaishin interaction Poor Shinichi...well I don't actually feel sorry for him cause I'm too busy wishing Kaitou would figure out what's wrong with him but details, details. I'm actually going to try the fic challenge though. I warn you I'm not the best at writing but I'll do my best! KaiShin forever.
mangaluva chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
I adore how you make Shin-chan's brain implode. Excuse me, I have to go lol some

"I adore those decadent [Kids] who do so trouble my dreams..."

~paraphrasing Rembrandt
StargateNerd chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
Oh, poor poor Shinichi XD
Olikard chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Poor Shinichi! The hormones are killing him! The story makes my days, so Thank you!
A Smiling Cat chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Hihihi !

So, that's over ... Kid verified his little theory ... And Shinichi's going to be totally crazy ...

So great was the way Kid chose to wait his Tantei-kun !

See you soon !
reighost chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
God, kaito GET A CLUE! *headdesk* though it's fun seeing Shinichi so unbalanced!
JustTeahPlease chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Aww, blushing!Shin-chan xD I can so feel the 'Then you prefer 'Princess' instead~?' sentence coming XD
reighost chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Ah ha ha! JUMP HIM SHIN-CHAN! LOL LOL LOL! That is so funny!
reighost chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
LOL OMG that is so funny! Poor Shin-chan, he gets one of his fantasy's dropped ON HIS BED and his self respect won't let him do anything about it! XD
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 27 . 11/30/2009
Kaito's mom is really cool! I love her character, although a lot of people just leave her out of the story. That depresses me because she has to be the world's coolest mom if she actually allows Kaito to do all the stuff he does. She has to know so she must be allowing all this stuff to go on. Just whoa.

Holy wow! He finally figured it out! I sincerely thank you Hakuba. Maybe. It all depends on how Shinichi reacts. That ought to be interesting.

Please update soon and thank you for the story so far!

~J. DCF