Reviews for I Love You, Carl
I Cried so much there's a river around me
Shadowjonathan chapter 1 . 5/5
The funeral march music in my head makes me bawl up even more. Although there aren't many stories here in this section of , this is possibly the best one-shot i've ever read on this site.
CreativeRoadblock chapter 1 . 2/8
This has to be one of the best and most emotional short one-shots I've read on the site. Amazing job putting so much emotion in to such a short space.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/3
A very good one
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was such a sweet, beautiful little fic and I loved it so much. Up is one of my favourite films and this fic fits right into it. I thank you so much for writing this. :)
The Loved And Unloved chapter 1 . 6/15/2013

alex8andre chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww! That was so good and precious. 3
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
"Promise to show Ellie?"

One of the best fanfiction lines I've read in years. You, keep writing.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
While the grammar wasn't the greatest, the concept was. I am crying right now. And I love the fact that Russell thinks of Carl as both best friend and father. Beautiful work!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The stuttering was t00 excessive, and distracted from the otherwise brilliant speech. It's a nice story, I'm confused as to why there are so little Up fanfics.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was amazingly and heartwarmingly sad, what with the speech Russell gave and all, keep up the good work.
yourbiassed chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I hate you! just kidding. You made me cry though. The speech that Russell said for Mr. Fredricksen was wonderful. You are an awesome writer.
CureMaster chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awesome story. Reminds me of a very sad Cure dream. if you know who The Cure are for that matter. the lead singer, Robert Smith, died. it was so sad.
Nekokonneko chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It read this right after watching up again, and it made me cry, like really cry. I was reminded so much of my grandparents and their funerals...But I guess that means it was good :P