Reviews for Crying under the rain
RubySaphireMoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very beautiful piece. :) idk if you've watched brotherhood, but one of the opening themes is 'Rain', which I have on my ipod. It came on while I was reading this. I must have been destined to read this! xD Keep up your good work.

*RSM
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
*warm fuzzies* I like!

Thanks for writing.
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aw, that was cute. Yeah, the only time we've ever seen Roy cry was time in the Brotherhood/Manga universe at Maes Hughes funeral. Edward though, he's a hard nut to crack. He never cries. I liked this bit, it was nice, even as just a Roy/Ed friendship fic. It went well, the characters, the dialogue, and the underlying theme. It was a good read.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hell with florescent lighting describes school too XD only no trigger happy teachers (thank Gods 0_0)

Anyways, great story. A few mistakes here and there, but it was still great. I can relate a lot to this with life right now.

Great job. Keep it up
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Nice

Of course Ed'd understand...I could really imagine him crying in the rain, trying to hide his tears...
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Meep: Aww that was so cute! Really believeable and different than any other Roy/Ed fanfic I've read! :)
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw that was a cute lil fic! :) One of my friends suggested I read some of your work, and now I am glad I did! Thanks for the sweet story _

XOXO

Lexi
CinamonSwirls chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Excuse me while I spend the rest of my life creating this as a Doujinshi for you - ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING AUTHORS EVER.

The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Naw. So sweet. Brilliant work. Xx. Kristie
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
i sometimes do dat too actually..cry in the rain..nice feeling...
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
that was sad and at the same time sweet
Unnoticed Observer chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
It's good. Better than the stories I attemptedto write but saw it was horrible. I kinda like how Ed admitted and how you showed he has grown. ((Imagine ED TALL!)) XD
Smileyone1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was a very good story. THe dialogue was well planned and the descriptions were nice and crisp yet had good flow. This was very good. I think it should remain a one shot though, I think if you tried to push this story too much, it would ruin the magic it already has. :) I like how this isn't really a pairing, I don't much like the romantic Ed/Roy pairings, and this was very cute and simple! I liked it a lot, just because it was two guys just comforting the other. It made me think that Ed was, in his own way, comforting Roy on behalf of Maes. Very nice, I wish this had more reviews! I know what it's like to want reviews ans no one gets them. I review my own stories just so I at least have one! Keep up the great work, really nice job! :)
just-O chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I really liked your story. It was unique and I haven't read a story that had a nice relationship between Ed and Roy like this in a while. I especially like that you made Edward older and more mature; it seemed realistic. BTW, your story has just been added to my archive of favorite stories. Nice job & Keep it up! _