Reviews for We Don't Break, We Bend
middlewife chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Thank goodness there will be a HEA, very reassuring and it will help me stay strong through their struggles.
middlewife chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I jus want to rescue them all.
middlewife chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It's sad that this fiction is kids reality. Every day, children face this and worse :(
NyteSki chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Breathing check
NyteSki chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Hopefully the consequences aren't to harsh for them
NyteSki chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Can't wait for these guys to get somewhere safe
NyteSki chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Definitely more sweet than sour
NyteSki chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
If only if only
NyteSki chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
:-) curtsey but that's better than completely sour
NyteSki chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
NyteSki chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Still hanGing in there...hopefully Alice will st signs of their abuse and say something
NyteSki chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow...
dag21 chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Wow! What can I say? You are an amazing writer, I know I've said it before, but I just can't stop saying it. This story just broke me apart and put me back together. You are so brave putting yourself out there for all of us to see the struggles you have suffered and for that I feel privilege. I'm glad that even thought you have suffered in the past is obvious that with every story that you write a piece of you is peeled off, making you vulnerable and for the entire word to see and that brings healing. I commend you again for your bravery and strength. As I've said before you are my favorite author in the entire fandom and I'll be the first one in line to buy your first publish original book whenever that happens, because I know is a matter of time for someone to discover you. Now I'm off to read Deceit Taboos!
jenz tea chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Such a wonderful story. I am happy Edward, Bella & Jasper were able to have happiness. I am also glad you made this story real and didn't take short cuts in their recovery!

I read postsecret myself every monday!
jenz tea chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
I am in love with the story. I am not sure if that is the right words, I mean how can you love that something like this happens to people? Your writing is wonderful and the way Jasper, Edward and Bella are there for each other is amazing.

I know you said some of this was based of personal experiences, I can only hope that you realize how strong of a person you are to have survived! Thank you for sharing your story!
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »