Reviews for We Don't Break, We Bend
middlewife chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Thats the thing, isn't it, there is always someone worse off than yourself. At the time, you can't see it through the pain, but when you finally get a little perspective...It doesn't mean your struggle was less or your scars smaller, just that some of us are lucky, or more resilient :/
middlewife chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Its nice to see how far they have come. Just the fact that both Edward and Bella realised they were acting to deny or delay feeling something was progress. They are unwinding from the tight springs they were before.
middlewife chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
I'm glad they are all finally getting the chance to recover and move on in a safe and trusting environment. Those types of wounds we always carrry with us but we can and do move on to be better people
middlewife chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I'm dancing a victory dance in my seat. They got James good, and Felix too. What about Victoria? She frequently incited violence. Don't tell me she gets off lightly?
middlewife chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Thank you for the rassurance that the dark times are almost over. I don't know how much more of their situation I can read through. Only the promise of the HEA has kept me going. I love a triumph over adversity tale, not an 'it all falls to shit' story.
middlewife chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I'm a midwife and hence have a lot to do with vaginas. The vagina is not dry, it is a moist, warm, damp area (Unless you're oestrogen deficient eg. post menapause, when vaginal dryness is commom). So if you put your fingers in a vagina, you'll feel some slickness. This does increase with arousal or at certain times of the menstral cycle, so the moistness James found has no bearing on sexual response-or lack of it-in Bella.
middlewife chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
There was indeed more sweet than sour, these kids are indeed tough. I kep hoping soemthing will change to get them out of this, but then realized that the kids themselves are changing. Slowly. They are finding the strength to resist his mental assaults, not all the time, but enough that they aren't taking his words to heart so much.
middlewife chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Victoria is definitely worse than James. As the kids have already said, James reacts, he isn't deliberately sadistic just for the fun of it. Victorai is a whole other kettle of fish, sly and manipulative. She seems the sort that does get off on the pain of others.
middlewife chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Out of the frying pan and into the fire, as the saying goes.
middlewife chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Thank goodness there will be a HEA, very reassuring and it will help me stay strong through their struggles.
middlewife chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I jus want to rescue them all.
middlewife chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It's sad that this fiction is kids reality. Every day, children face this and worse :(
NyteSki chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Breathing check
NyteSki chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Hopefully the consequences aren't to harsh for them
NyteSki chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Can't wait for these guys to get somewhere safe
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »