Reviews for We Don't Break, We Bend
renewagain chapter 3 . 2/7
I really need to stop reading since its 1am.
renewagain chapter 1 . 2/7
Okay, this is my third story of yours. I'm ready.
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 2/6
Oh man, that was so good. Not that I expected anything less than stellar from you, but still. Loved it. Hard reading at time, for sure, but the character growth and strength made it well worth it. Thanks for keeping it real, dude!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/4
Starting this one now!
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 1/19
I've been thru sexual abuse, physical, & verbal.- (not at the hands of my parents)- & later battled yrs of addiction.
I always considered Runaway Train my personal theme song.
- This has been incredibly hard to read, I can only the emotional journey it was for u to write it.
- But, well done, as always. Moving & touching.
izlovezvampires chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Words cannot express how moved I was by this story. You are an incredibly brave woman and a wonderful author. I am inspired by your strength and courage. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

I'm new to your work snd eager to move on to the next one.

I hope peace and joy find you and yours this holiday season.
EffulgentEllie chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
This was a very heart wrenching story, but it was beautifully written and conveyed the struggles of everyone involved.
TaraCheyenne chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I know this had to be hella hard to write. But I love this story. It's beautiful, in a painful way, but beautiful nonetheless.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I really loved this story! Congratulations, it's so good! You are a very good writter! I think, now that i finished, i will read it again!
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Yeah, hard to read, but what a great job you have done at painting the picture. James is very real, and that is the scary part.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
A friend told me about this one. I can tell it's gonna be a rough ride. but I think I am up for it.
KScheermom chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
What an emotional journey this story was while reading. It is truly horrific what some kids have to endure from the people they should be able to depend in the protect them the most. Thank you for sharing this story and showing how strong the survivors can be!
Mia Nymph chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I like this it's different
Snappher chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Omg, I'm bawling! chapter hurt my heart, but she's right. Only bent, not broken. Beautiful!
Snappher chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Thank fuk! Rosalie is my goddamned hero! And en! And Carlisle! And Edward, for ratting James out! Bess them all!

Iowa gonna pie if u had Felix rape her!
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »