Reviews for We Don't Break, We Bend
renewagain chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Oh my. Perfectly satisfying climax. Although I feel slightly uncomfortable writing that as it could be easily misinterpreted around here. And its 3am. I'm still reading. I'm so glad this isn't real life and awesome characters like a kick ass Carlisle, Emmet and Rosalie exist to save the day. Love.
renewagain chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
4 more chaps and an epi huh? Didn't happen ;) I wonder if I will sleep tonight. Apologizing in advance as well as now for using your reviews to pretend I'm chatting with the author. That's the ONLY downside to reading a completed fic. No chatting about the wip and imagining you have input.
renewagain chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
I started a different story of yours tonight - one you said was the opposite of this one. So since I love angst, but also live to escape, I came here. But for some reason I'm haunted by the words in the first chapter of the other story as I'm reading this one... (Paraphrasing) I should have spent my teenage years collecting things that made up my personality.
Why is it that abuse and neglect doesn't just create a victim, it can also create an unlikeable, uninteresting person, right? And when you are analyzing yourself and the way you relate to the world, you see that you come up short, and that you don't fit. And you stop there - you feel more comfortable continuing as you are than risking escape. Whew! I'm just floored by the thoughtful and honest voice you have in your writing.
renewagain chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
I'm not sure which is worse, the hope that someone will change or the realization that you have no hope.
renewagain chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
I really need to stop reading since its 1am.
renewagain chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Okay, this is my third story of yours. I'm ready.
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
Oh man, that was so good. Not that I expected anything less than stellar from you, but still. Loved it. Hard reading at time, for sure, but the character growth and strength made it well worth it. Thanks for keeping it real, dude!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Starting this one now!
meelee72 chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
I've been thru sexual abuse, physical, & verbal.- (not at the hands of my parents)- & later battled yrs of addiction.
I always considered Runaway Train my personal theme song.
- This has been incredibly hard to read, I can only the emotional journey it was for u to write it.
- But, well done, as always. Moving & touching.
izlovezvampires chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Words cannot express how moved I was by this story. You are an incredibly brave woman and a wonderful author. I am inspired by your strength and courage. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

I'm new to your work snd eager to move on to the next one.

I hope peace and joy find you and yours this holiday season.
EffulgentEllie chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
This was a very heart wrenching story, but it was beautifully written and conveyed the struggles of everyone involved.
TaraCheyenne chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I know this had to be hella hard to write. But I love this story. It's beautiful, in a painful way, but beautiful nonetheless.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I really loved this story! Congratulations, it's so good! You are a very good writter! I think, now that i finished, i will read it again!
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Yeah, hard to read, but what a great job you have done at painting the picture. James is very real, and that is the scary part.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
A friend told me about this one. I can tell it's gonna be a rough ride. but I think I am up for it.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »