Reviews for We Don't Break, We Bend
DarkBitterSea chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
I see a lot of me in this Bella. I haven't been traumatized or anything. I grew up with anxiety, depression, ADD, etc. I recently found out I have Asperger's. I see me especially when she deals with school. I graduated high school a quarter after I was supposed to and I gave up on college after a semester and half. It's just too hard to deal with when you feel like a roller coaster inside.
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
So sweet.
DarkBitterSea chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
I'd the whole world could use therapy.
DarkBitterSea chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Yay for increasing mental health!
DarkBitterSea chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Finally! Yay!
DarkBitterSea chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
I want to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like if Bella told the boys they would try to get her out of there.
DarkBitterSea chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
This was extremely difficult. I can handle pain a lot more better than sexually inappropriate touching. The three should not separate unless they absolutely have to. James does not punish the boys that way.
DarkBitterSea chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Aww
DarkBitterSea chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
I want them to kiss.
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
It's driving me nuts that Jasper's wrist wasn't properly taken care of. I guess that happens a lot in that house huh?
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Poor Jasper
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Aww so sweet. The kiss and the protecting.
DarkBitterSea chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I think I can do this! We'll see. Edward and Bella are so cute with their crushes.
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I'm with you, but I might have to bow out some time later. *walks on ledge*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I know you wrote this a long time ago but I just wanted to let you know... You did a wonderful job with this whole thing. I am a survivor of abuse, I saw myself in each of your abused characters... I'd give you a big ol hug if I could, even though I am still after all this time extremely skittish when it comes to contact; I'd overcome that just cause you deserve recognition for writing this...
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »