Reviews for I c e C u b e s
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 2/22
Hmm... Difficult. Pretty difficult. You seem to have a writing talent. Yes. But it's so messy. This chapter lacks any care. You are not bad. I give you that. But this lack of care makes this story impossible for me to read. :(
LillyetteBlackwaterX chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
But but I don't want it to end :( *cries in despire*
laughtillyourstomachhurts chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
Okay, first of all...
Your story is AWESOME! Okay? It's a whole jumble of feelings in line for a rollercoaster ride :D It made me feel happy, laugh like I was crazy, made me want to punch Kaname in the face, but also hug him tight, heartbroken to the point of crying and my heart was hurting ;)
Don't put yourself down, woman!

Second :)
Your main is NOT a mary sue :3 I mean, come on! She's NOT perfect which means she's not a mary sue. She fails at almost all her subjects, not everyone likes her and she's not a vampire, so... I don't get on why your reviewers said that :/

Just remember, it's YOUR story. Do what you want with it :)

Love your story ;),
Laughtillyourstomachhurts

p.s. Is it weird that I already read your whole story in a few hours O.o
kindkewtkatie chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
:-'{
PLEASE CONTINUE! I WILL KILL YOU! I SWEAR I WILL! YOU BETTER UPDATE! :-O
sandwichloverunicorn19 chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Please make more
Yukiteruo chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Yes, she makes my day . And the story too, and shiki oh shiki i just love him!
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
I like this story. A lot. I absolutely love the last two chapters though. They were simply amazing. I really wish it went on to say what happened after graduation but I still think that it was really good. Great work on it. :)
Yuki Suou chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
I liked this practical ending!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
i like this story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
So the chalk-throwing part gets slipped in. B-D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
well THAT was sudden.
ANIME-NICA chapter 26 . 4/7/2013
OMG! Nooooo! now im sad i finished it! Your fanfic was really awesome how it ended was really unexpected but good!
NesTledCatSuGar chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I'm sorry what?! This chick has like super powers I swear!
NesTledCatSuGar chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ha ha that's funny :) does she have some kinda of power? It's really good I love it!
maddie24clover chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
AHHHH!AMAZING YOU DID MAKE A SEQUEL RIGHT? AND IF YOU DIDNT YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE AND UPDATE IT REALLY SOON! PLEASE