Reviews for I c e C u b e s
Liya Heartless chapter 26 . 5/25
nice story, and it is definitely not Mary Sue.. amari isn't excel in studies, not vampire race, short temper and loud.

by the way, who was screaming at Amari in this chapter? is it Zero or someone else? pretty sure it isn't kaien
Hannah chapter 26 . 4/1
i'm happy that i get to read your old creations when you were young! Good job :)
LaughterLover98 chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
Yes this most certainly needs a sequel.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hmm... Difficult. Pretty difficult. You seem to have a writing talent. Yes. But it's so messy. This chapter lacks any care. You are not bad. I give you that. But this lack of care makes this story impossible for me to read. :(
LillyetteBlackwaterX chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
But but I don't want it to end :( *cries in despire*
laughtillyourstomachhurts chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
Okay, first of all...
Your story is AWESOME! Okay? It's a whole jumble of feelings in line for a rollercoaster ride :D It made me feel happy, laugh like I was crazy, made me want to punch Kaname in the face, but also hug him tight, heartbroken to the point of crying and my heart was hurting ;)
Don't put yourself down, woman!

Second :)
Your main is NOT a mary sue :3 I mean, come on! She's NOT perfect which means she's not a mary sue. She fails at almost all her subjects, not everyone likes her and she's not a vampire, so... I don't get on why your reviewers said that :/

Just remember, it's YOUR story. Do what you want with it :)

Love your story ;),

p.s. Is it weird that I already read your whole story in a few hours O.o
kindkewtkatie chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
sandwichloverunicorn19 chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Please make more
purplehairr chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Yes, she makes my day . And the story too, and shiki oh shiki i just love him!
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
I like this story. A lot. I absolutely love the last two chapters though. They were simply amazing. I really wish it went on to say what happened after graduation but I still think that it was really good. Great work on it. :)
Yuki Suou chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
I liked this practical ending!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
i like this story
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
So the chalk-throwing part gets slipped in. B-D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2013