Reviews for A Brother Found
*-*) 3
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I wish there were more moments like this in the series. Being in love is a good thing but family is just as important if not more.

Keep up the great work!
andaere chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is so sweet. The relationship between the Salvatore brothers is so intriguing - they really love each other, but there's so much bad blood (pun not intended!) between them too. I think you captured their bond well in this oneshot. Thanks for sharing! :)
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
love the story it was awesome.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I do love the Virginia Salvatores, the original pair never had much but money and social status in old Italy.

I wonder if the series will get written to an end eventually and if LJ Smith will ever say, how she thought it ended. Although, some writers insist there is no after the book.
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
nice
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
It's nice to hope that the brothers will put each other first over Elena in the future... Great story.

~S.E. Carrigan
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwww...I loved it. :D
asesina chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very sweet.
Rt chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Nice bro fic
Medantha chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
AWawaw wah! I can't believe you posted another one. You really want me to cry, don't you! Evil! You are evil! Its the same amazing bro-bond as Sam and Dean. Omg. Tear.
LongLiveQueenEff chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
NICE STORY
peacelovevampires777 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
THAT'S RIGHT STEFAN! bros before hoes!
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved this :D That was such an awesome episode and I loved all the brother moments hehe This was a perfect end for that night...