Reviews for Dark Jewel
futurecullen26 chapter 14 . 8/17/2017
I looooved this story universe soo much! Honestly for a while, I chose to look at DJ as the "alternate universe" (because my heart is still broken about the false end of DS) but I'm now very satisfied by the true ending of these stories :) (although I was worried for a sec about getting HEA)
Amazing job with both stories! I love this Jasper whether he's dead or fake alive 3
jk chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
the way you write this is soooo fucked up...
you write alice like she loves Edward...like wants him...he must come back to us, we need him...fucking puke

you have bella giving jasper pain killers and molesting him in his fucking sleep

you have jasper calling out Edwards name as he cums

and you have Edward liking some dude sucking his dick..

what the fuck is wrong with you?
jk chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Edward sure gave in easy didn't he?/ nasty whore
simba5waldo5 chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I know i said i wouldnt read this, but i did. It was great. Loved b/j/f action. Liked the ending. Great job. Glad j did get a sort of hea. Melissa
APL chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
yummy! enjoyed it!
foreverjasperskitten chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Wow ladies! Great sequel! Both stories are so well written and completely enthralling! My favorite part of Dark Jewels last chapter is right there at the end. What you did for Jasper was just beautiful!

Usually I'm not an Alice fan. I tend to shy away from Jasper/Bella pairings. In these two fics though I liked her character a lot.

Your so very talented writers here. I look forward to reading more from you!

Much love your way,

Jennifer x
janosch73 chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
What a beautiful ending for this story.
janosch73 chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Holy shit what Emmett and Edward both did! That sure was a surprise.
janosch73 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
I'm so glad Bella's virginity wasn't lost through rape.
janosch73 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Need to continue tomorrow.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Pretty good fucking story.
wendy williams chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I dont usually review, but I had to say I loved how you gys ended this story wth Jasper and Alice. It brought terars to my eyes. That was just sweet how he stayed to watch over everyone and got to know of his son and Alice got to say good bye to him. Thank you and keep up the awesome work!
cbzoo chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
this was not as good as the last two, The last two chaps of Dark Salvation got weird and this alternate alternate universe was a little stranger. But I still enjoy your writing, you do it well and not everyone will LOVE everything but I am sure you do it as much for yourself as others

Merry Christmas

Cheryle
StylinDa chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Jasper holds a place in my heart :) gotta admit, shed a couple of tears at the ending but again, a excellent story :D
Brandy chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Thank you all so much for this story. While I have read plenty of good fics on here, none has kept my attention like this one. I laughed, I cheered them on, I hurt for them, and I cried. Wonderful character devolpment. I am amazed that two seperate women were able to complete this story. It is so finely interwoven, that at some point, you must have come togeather as one. I'm speechless, and so very proud of you all, and will be awaiting more in the future... come on ladies... one more good ''mindFUCK'' please, i'll be a good girl, I promise.