Reviews for You Know Where to Find Me
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So sad, but so beautiful.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really, /really/ don't like present tense, but I really, /really/ liked this story anyway. Good job.
tavia454 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh my god, what a gorgeous little one-shot! very beautiful!
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You said MINE was good? This is AWESOME. Heart-wrenching, beautiful. Def keep an eye on your stories in the future, annoyed to have missed them up to now. One of the best I've read.
Atsuma chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story is absolutely amazing. It's so touching and real, that you made me cry! It's difficult for a story to make me cry. Death is the worst thing to deal with, and you reminded me why. Having to tell someone, that someone close to you has died, is the worst feeling that exists.

Your writing style is spot on. The flow never faltered, and even without going into too much detail of everyone else's feelings, you described everything so well through Yugi's eyes.

It's heartbreaking, and this is definitely how it would be. It would be the worst tragedy, and everything Yugi saw and felt, is how i would feel.

My favorite character being Yugi, i'm not fond of sad fics, but this story deserves more attention, even if you killed Yugi off. xD.

Amazing job, and hope to see more from you.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Okay. I'm going to admit I cried. I didnt until Seto threw the blue eyes onto his grave though. That's what did it for me. Of course, listening to Should be Loved by Blue October may have helped. This was amazing. I dont ussually read stuff like this, but you did wonderfully. *sniff/sob* Gotta love the end *laughs while cying*
Xilent chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
wow :D this is really good! i like the feeling in it
XfoxxbloodX chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This story was incredibly touching. I think I'm going to cry. No, scratch that, I AM crying!

Blue-Eyes:...Oh. My. God. Kiaba gave up his Blue-Eyes White Dragon!

Obelisk: *smacks Blue-Eyes* That's not the point you moron! Yugi DIED!

Blue-Eyes: Yes. That... has made me very sad.

Ra: It must be horrible to watch your OWN funeral. Especially with all your loved one's grieving for you, but you're out of reach for good.

Slifer: *starts to sob* I...I can't help it! It was so sad...

I believe another good song for this would be Will You Remember Me?

All: *start to sing* Will you remember me? Don't let your love, pass you by...
BritishSarcasm chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
this actually made me cry, just thinking what it would be like to be surrounded by people, but not be seen or heard by any of them.

Ending was cute though ]
yukipup chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
omg! this was so good! i actually cried! it takes quite a bit of emotion to get that out of me! very good job! i love it! *sigh* atemu and yugi are together forever... -
Domitian chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw.. how adorable. (: It's such a sad thought of Yugi dying, yet the ending most definately makes up for it. Thanks for a wonderful reading experience. :D
CharliieB chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow...I loved this!

It was so sad, but I still loved it

I felt so sorry for Yugi, when he was watching his own funeral, I liked the ending ] The last few lines really worked!

Hope to read another story from you soon

x