Reviews for Dream Catch Me
StarKidLucy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful. Full Circle. I always imagined this happened after the whole "I Love You" confession. Because really it's chuckandblair 3 :)
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was really beautiful! Amazing work!
Liliendream chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
So beautiful...
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow! First one I have read like this. Great job capturing the romance and love involved with the sex. Loved it.
murderedbutterflies chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is the best CB story I have ever read. And I only read CB fiction. This was truly beautiful and I am in awe. You are an impeccable writer. Thanks for a great read that I am sure to come back to. Actually I'm going to go do that now... :)
calliope26 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
So beautiful.
Effie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was so beautiful. I almost teared up (which is odd, given the subject matter, but kudos to you). It's really wonderful reading about this scene after having seen their relationship in season 3 - it really adds a lot to the story - and I completely get it being so romantic and heartbreaking.

Brilliantly done.
QueenBee7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
beautiful.
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
wonderful! i loved the fact that it happened in a limo!

beautifully wriiten... great job:)
smc-27 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Okay, so I don't normally read CB fics. Love them, just...the few stories I've read, people seem to kind of miss the mark. But this is *you* writing CB, so of course I had to read it.

Glad I did. This was beautiful, really. It was wonderful that they were in the limo, but it wasn't some tawdry hookup. They were making love, and it was all symbolic, and...Sigh. The dialogue was perfect.

Great work. I love your writing.
J-Dizzle91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
well! Its not often i review a story, but i loved it! And been working on it so long i felt you deserved it! Very good, perfecck! Lol one of the best post-2x25 fics ive read most certainly! X
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
WOW!

This was really great to read.
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
loved it 3
Ziah chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
What beautifully written smut! You had such lovely descriptions and metaphors. I loved the part where they were both so overcome by finally joining again that they couldn't speak. This was so romantic!

I really like this line: "She will be his, as he was always hers." So sweet.