Reviews for Color
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved this!
sakura288 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow is all I can say. This story reminds me of "The Giver" that story is about a boy who lives in a village that only sees black & white and then he starts seeing color. Anyway great job on the story!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow. This is amazing. I love the intense symbolism. *happy noddage* It's so true and I love how you flow it all together. Beautiful.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I read this when you first posted it. it's still as amazing when I re-read it.

I really liked Pleasantville and obviously love love CB. Using C as the one with Color is so fitting and B slowy finding her color and her way to him makes for a really awesome read. thanks for sharing.
Glamourous Queen B chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
“You don't feel it?” he asked interestedly. “Don't you feel like there's something more? Like you can be more? Don't you want to know if there's more to this life?”

WOW It was an amazing story! I really find interesting the color theory and the fic you built with it. Really good.
cintiacs chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is AMAZING! It's original, well written and it captures the essence of CB so well. It's totally different from the show, but, at the same time, it describes exactly the influence Chuck had/have in Blair's life. Pleasantville is one of my favorite movies and its symbolism really worked here.

"The rest lived in their white, black, and gray. Chuck and Blair loved in color." The perfect ending for a wonderful fic. Congrats!
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 11/13/2009

It's really beautiful
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
OMG I loved this! You combined my two of my favorite things in the world: Chair and Pleasantville. I love that movie and I really thought I was the only one in the whole world. But you have clearly proved me wrong.

This was amazing, I had not thought of Blair and Chuck in this context before, but the two worlds could not have fit better together. Nate really is the clueless, non changing boyfriend and Chuck would most certainly be in technicolor.

I love the scenes as they came from the movie, but how you took the small elements from Blair and Chuck's personalities and weaved them into the story. I adored that Blair was changing slowly and the first thing to change was the ruby ring. Such a great touch, followed of course by her lips :)

I love this movie and I could go on and on about how under rated it is and the messages it sends in its subtext and symbolism, but I won't ramble on. I also loved the use of 'onyx' as not just a color but having it describe Chuck and be deeper and meaningful, not just a hue, was brilliant. And not to mention how amazing it will compliment the ruby red of Blair...

I really loved this it was a great surprise to find another fan of Pleasantville out there. :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009

TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
WOW! This was incredible to read.

Somehow this just screams Blair and Chuck, in the way, they're portrayed here.