Reviews for Girth
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
its pretty nice, a lil more difficult to understand as compared to your other fics, and other than using their names and making gary a perv, why is this fic under pokemon?
jene chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
read this one before but still like it. reminds me of the days when you,sam,gee and i would sit together for every science now tho cos i only have hair science and no riny!good one rizzo!
hf chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
i would never say booyah,never ever ever ever ever ever ever.
Chris Devlin chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Loved it, as usual. I thought that "At the chippie" was such a British thing to put in. Well done that girl. :-)
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
If I do a Ranma and turn into a girl, will you trust me then? :)
Mia chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Mmm...Van's sword. Ah I love our lack of school attention. Sleeping during class...science how'd you know. I learned to sleep with my eyes open once. Ah the boys not measuring the *arms* XD JEANS! Yes...death to EVIL skirts! She was totally, undeniably and helplessly in love with him – she had been for years. But she also couldn’t stand him. He didn’t even make her blush. Which was quite lucky, considering.

*dies laughing* ‘I’d make my cat wear my boxer collection so I could take ‘em both’. THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO! Ahh...Legolas *is* my boyfriend. Gah you can write REALISTIC MSN conversations! I hate you...no I love you...but it's the good kind of hate...The ending of the convo was the best part. OAK! Kimi wo kimi wo aiiiiiiiiiii-shi-ter-oooo! :P Hehe...loved the Ranma refrence. Eep! Phone rang. *hides* Mmmm love the kiss me refrences. Esca squeels...we must do! Ha! Oak spends more time in the bathroom than me! Oh my god those lines were SO stupid! *falls down laughing* Aww he knows my sign! I'm snickering badly at the chat up lines! Gary Dumbass...*sigh* But in the words of a great scribe...Damn Sexy Idiot. AAAAAA! THE ENDING WAS SO SWEET IT MADE MY TEA SWEETER! *dies* *glomps* I love you ! *goes to her dinner which is getting cold*
dana-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
The word girth is great. So was this fic. Dana gives it... five Hiroshi plushies of approval! And on a scale of one to three, that's pretty darn good wouldn't you say? *giggles* Great work, Eri! Mia loves/will love it.