Reviews for For These Thy Gifts
Destiny chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
This was a great story is there a continuing story
Angelpuff99 chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Hello, my name is Kim. This site was recommended to me by a friend, and I soon found this story under their favorites. Oh my God, words can't express how it made me feel. It was so beautiful, so filled with love. I'll never feel the same again. I cry thinking about this story and Andrew and Monica and what they could've been in "reality". Thank you for posting this.
SmartGurl07 chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
This is a really good story. I hope you will continue in the future because I had some really great ideas. Also it's amazing when you been readin A/M Fanfics and then when you watch TBBA Episode and they are there it likes makes you love them more cause the love and chemsitry of them more clearer.
Deyse chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
What can i say? You created a wonderful, amazing story and I loved every bit of it – even when they were apart and tearing themselves with guilty! Loved the turmoil of mixed emotions in their hearts and finally the ending – perfect!

I always love it when they talk about the galaxies and the stars – love the fact that it was Andrew who taught her. Also loved this line…“Why do they make wishes?” Monica asks, bewildered. “Why not just pray?” because it’s so tbaa; Monica would definitely say sthg like that!

the Claddagh ring, the story Andrew tells her, his words… everything perfect! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Happy holidays to you and your family and I definitely hope more stories from you soon, they’re wonderful!
Deyse chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
My gifts come without strings, because I love you.

This is one of my favourite lines in this chapter, and I'm so happy that Andrew finally came to understand that his feelings were right and worthy!

Lemme move to the next chapter!
Deyse chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Monica could speak all of the languages of humans, yet she couldn’t think of a single combination of words that could fully convey how right it had felt to be pressed up against him, how safe she had felt surrounded by his arms, how alive she felt exchanging breaths with him, their lips and tongues and hands and skin all sliding against each other as if their very souls were entwining. It was like trying to describe Heaven.

This is wonderful! This line is so beautifully written though it’s no surprise because all this story is a great job! I could complain and yell here that you left us in this cliff hanger but fortunately you posted other chapters after this and I’m reading them now!
Kimbre chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Aw! What a beautiful last chapter! The story behind the ring was amazing and everything he said was so beautiful and so true. Beautifully written! I hope there will be a sequel, yes?
FawkesKerrin chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
*sigh* This is so beautiful :-) I just love it. And I love it how you put the Claddagh ring story into it. I have a claddagh ring myself. but instead of an emerald stone, mine is red :-)But I wear it on the right hand :P

Plese write more stories about Andrew and Monica... And maybe... maybe... a little sequel to this one please :-)
Woemcat chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
N-I-C-E! i really like how you wrapped up the story. it wasn't too predictable and wasn't too out there. just perfect! i'm looking forward to reading your future works and yes, i'll write and update mine soon.
beMMADfabulous chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Ahh, how precious! I was really excited to see that you updated this wonderful story. I'm BEGGING you to write more Monica & Andrew stories- and soon! You're SO good at them. You know, you inspired me with this story, so I'm actually looking online for a Claddagh ring right now. ]
beMMADfabulous chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
"...the most enchanting, delicate, beautiful angel he had ever set eyes on, he knew right away that it was her."

"I had each of you in mind when I created the other, molded your hearts from the same clay."

Aww, that's exactly the way I've always imagined Monica & Andrew to be! ] I'm glad that things appear to be working out for them. They really do belong together; they're so precious! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more!
beMMADfabulous chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
What? He doesn't want it? Of course he wants it! I wonder what's going on with him... Aw, I'm a bit sad that there's only one more chapter after the one I'm about to read, but I'm certainly hoping for a happy ending!
beMMADfabulous chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I was going to read all of the available chapters of this story so far and then review, but I just wanted to stop and tell you how excited I am about this story. I've always thought that the "Netherlands" episode could've been a billion times better if Monica could've seen Andrew in her temptation instead (in fact, I've been wanting to write a story in which he WAS in her temptation- there are several things I would be interested in doing with that story, but I'm not so sure about writing it). But I like that you're continuing the story this way. You're a great writer! Keep it up! ]
Woemcat chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
good chapter! i love tess in this installment. she's the greatest. hoping monica and andrew have gotten some sense talked into them. :0) keep up the good work.
Woemcat chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
glad they talked. good job there! hm, the conclusion of this chap makes me very curious how you'll have the story play out. very interesting indeed. keep up the good work. yes, i've written an update to my story. just need to type it up and upload, which i'll probably do over the weekend.