Reviews for Baba's Price
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 1/4
both gohan and videl saying to the author aww we will miss you writing stories about us how i chased my sayianman through the satan city streets gohan don't you dare say anything about me letting my gohan lick my pussy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
ha ha ha, 9 words, this fanfiction Is no longer available so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
wow this seemed like a neat premises but your not aloud to do this kind of stuff on this site its in the rules so ima report you have fun chucklefuck
Slamslate chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
Shameful and Pathetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Wow. What an over bloated ego you have. You really think the world revolves around you. Well, good riddance. Finally, another disgusting Mary-Sue has left us in peace! Good riddance! Ha-ha-ha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Sir just delete your Stories and Leave. You broke our trust and playing with our emotion.. This Betrayal Will Not be Forgotten.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
Other guest, i believe its an attempt at getting to people hoping they beg. Like digging a hole expectin to go up..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Rather than just updating all your stories with the same "this story is no longer available on this site" you'd find it easier to just delete it all. A true author wouldn't care about how widely acclaimed their stories are so long as even one person out there apprciated their work. This lashing out at any and all over a lack of reviews only cements my belief that you are not a true author. Goodbye.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Honestly I think a lot of your issues with wanting more reviews would be solved if you wrote for another fandom that’s actually on-going... Gohan / Videl is pretty dead because aside from Super, DBZ ended like what, over a decade ago? Maybe you should write like Marvel or Star Wars fanfiction? Something that’s actually popular.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Duplicate content, reported.
dld51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
This was another fine story from CloakSky. I have enjoy this story very much. I just wish it would continue. Please continue or update.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2018
I love how in this fic Gohan changes from confidence to suddenly nervous and doubtfully again and how Videl changes from blushing with her mouth agape to suddenly kissing him again and then after a while shoving him against a locker(from what I can deduce probably to be able to press herself hard up against him)
dere013 chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
A really nice story. I like it greatly, especially the points of view of the different characters on the events .
cc6512 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I love Gohan said "wow... "How cute!
Thank you for writing this !
Angel the Wizard chapter 2 . 9/5/2017