Reviews for Blood Sings
So, eh, constructive criticism.

Fuck people who write the same bloody scene from two perspectives. Especially if you leave it on a semi-cliffhanger of some kind. It's like you want to showcase both points of view, but if you're not using 1st person then what's the point? And in doing so you're making eeeeverything in the second pov completely uninteresting until it picks up where the first one stopped.

And as for story itself, eh... First chapter was fine. Set up, nervous tension, Naruto is normal enough... And then you drop the bomb that Kushina was a fucking crazy person and ran off with her husband's kid and then turned him into an even MORE crazy person. He's so emotionally compromised I'm not even sure I want to click next, because the strongest emotion this chapter elicited in me is PITY for poor Minato.

Oh and dangling some cool bloodline limit, I guess, is supposed to tempt readers to forge on... But the thing is you've already hyped it up that it's got some serious baggage to go with it. I don't think I want to keep going.
Wargensnack chapter 17 . 2/18
Always sad to see I a good story left unfinished. But what's here is great.
BeixuanSect chapter 17 . 2/12
The fact Sasuke became the jinchuriki of the Kyubi and Naruto being half is interesting. I love Minato and Naruto moments in this fic!
Orangerazor chapter 17 . 1/30
Really interesting setting, I love hanyou Naruto! Sad that there hasn't been a n update in a while but still holding out hope for something in the future!
ScarletPhoenix chapter 17 . 12/18/2020
This is such a good fanfic! I read through the entire thing in one day. I really like the progression of Naruto's character and how he's slowly starting to open up to other people more and more. I can't wait to see what happens in the Chuunin exams. (another attack maybe?)
cecilievonspitzweg chapter 17 . 11/8/2020
Very nice story. Nice preview for future update frequently
prominently late chapter 17 . 10/20/2020
I read this story so fast. loved it! hope you write more
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2020
This story is amazing. Please update. It's been three years.
Nik1627 chapter 17 . 9/21/2020
Really wish this story was continued! I absolutely live the twists!
LoveMuffins chapter 17 . 8/29/2020
I am absolutely in love with this fic and by God I hope you haven't abandoned it. This is such a unique take on the story written so well I can't help but want more.
unrealwarfang chapter 17 . 8/20/2020
Followed a link from the Narutofanfiction subreddit about Ronin Naruto and Sasuke to this fanfiction and read all through it in one day. I'm loving the relationship you've built between the characters. Sasuke and Naruto are going to end up being terrifying to fight against. I also really, really pity Orochimaru if he somehow gets Minato killed.

I feel that Kushina may not have been as honest about herself as she's been shown in this story, it'd be interesting if she showed up to protect Minato. The three of them really need to have a sit down and talk.

Great fanfic, cant wait to read more!
Mariusz1988 chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
So Sasuke is going out of his shell, good. And some action is to come, good. Can't wait for more goodies soon.
Mariusz1988 chapter 12 . 8/19/2020
It's odd that up to this point there was no council meeting about Naruto and no Danzo issue. Naruto is 4 weeks in the village. If he wasn't seen it speaks poorly on the security of the village.
Zsombi chapter 17 . 8/5/2020
I really like this and hope for continued updates.
JustDusty chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
Dear fucking god this is 100 times worse than the canon naruto that's desperate for acknowledgment.
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »