Reviews for Blood Sings
Denise chapter 17 . 3/26
Thank you! I loved reading your story!
It's one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. It's a shame that you stopped posting new chapters.
Miizzllaneous chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
Oh well damn, is Gaara gonna be Kazekage again I wonder? I can't wait until you start updating again! I know it's been 4 years but this is just too amazing I can't tell if I can live without it lmao.

That's also coming from someone who has a NaruSaku bias, I'd never read a NaruHina, SasuSaku story if so god help me I'll bleach my eyes but this... This is definitely an acceptation because of how well written this is.
RyTheGuy chapter 5 . 6/13/2021
Mixing the Japanese and English is so stupid in any story that does it. It makes zero sense at all for anybody to speak like that
NovaDeer chapter 5 . 5/27/2021
WAIT THE FUCK KURAMA HAS TO DO WITH THIS SHIT. HOL UP!
Aria93 chapter 17 . 5/24/2021
Really excited for the chunin exams! Thank you for sharing this story!
Kookie chapter 17 . 5/18/2021
Please continue this storyyyy! Hope ur safe! :)
Rylieee chapter 17 . 5/18/2021
Please please please continue this storyyyy! I really love it!
Minty220 chapter 17 . 5/2/2021
Fantastic fic. The characters are written to be very sympathetic and their struggles are really rewarding when resolved. Kudos for that. Thanks author!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2021
I know this is a long forgotten story, but it truely it fantastic. I love the authors writing style and how the characters are written. It's such a unique story that I wish there was more. The first 6 chapters made me feel so deeply for Naruto and the chapters with his and Hinatas interactions are funny and perfect. I have read this story twice and often find my mind coming back to it, when I'm at work, or in the shower, I need more, I wish there was more. It's fantastic. Definitely worth the read even when you're heart broken there are not more chapters. Thanks for the entertainment I hope there will be an ending sometime...
realfan16 chapter 3 . 3/19/2021
*whistles* I've seen many things in my short existence and I'll definitelysee more...but I didn't see this one coming*snickers*
realfan16 chapter 2 . 3/19/2021
lmao if it wasn't for the no yaoi warning when Naruto said he had something to prepare. I deadass smelled incest. a young blood offering himself to an older but still hit blond *fainted from excessive nosebleed*
realfan16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
TT_TT AWWWW vibe killer with those cheesy descriptions how is it not yaoi TT_TT
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2021
So, eh, constructive criticism.

Fuck people who write the same bloody scene from two perspectives. Especially if you leave it on a semi-cliffhanger of some kind. It's like you want to showcase both points of view, but if you're not using 1st person then what's the point? And in doing so you're making eeeeverything in the second pov completely uninteresting until it picks up where the first one stopped.

And as for story itself, eh... First chapter was fine. Set up, nervous tension, Naruto is normal enough... And then you drop the bomb that Kushina was a fucking crazy person and ran off with her husband's kid and then turned him into an even MORE crazy person. He's so emotionally compromised I'm not even sure I want to click next, because the strongest emotion this chapter elicited in me is PITY for poor Minato.

Oh and dangling some cool bloodline limit, I guess, is supposed to tempt readers to forge on... But the thing is you've already hyped it up that it's got some serious baggage to go with it. I don't think I want to keep going.
Wargensnack chapter 17 . 2/18/2021
Always sad to see I a good story left unfinished. But what's here is great.
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »