Reviews for Fraternization
Dancbabe89yahoo.cOm chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
I'm upset with you but only because u haven't finished or posted again! I LOVE THIS story! Please finish! Xoxo

J
Crazybee3 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
I admit I probably wouldn't be so mad at you if you didn't stop updating :(

You have a really good story here and I hope you chose to continue.

I also hope you are okay.

Good luck!
Jackson Leigh chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I just discovered your story and I love it! Please...please continue and let us know what happens. Edward in uniform...yum! Thank you and I do hope you update soon.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
This is a great story. You should update it. Looking forward to you next chapter :)
EverlastingMuse chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
good!
breakingdawn57 chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
I hope your HEA is the same as mine cause I don't see how this will end well.
breakingdawn57 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
You don't have to throw in lemons. A good story can stand on its' own. Regarding the unbreakable rule - Are there any exceptions?
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Their reunion was everything I hoped it would be and more :D

Thanks for another great chapter! I'm kind of sad I'm almost caught up :P

AngelGoddess1981 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Gah! Nooo! You made them STOP? LOL!

That was a great chapter. Yes, while the idea of jake and bella skeeves me out, I didn't actually think you'd torture all your readers ;)

Also, I keep meaning to mention it, but I love all the subtle canon nods you've thrown into each chapter. Its always fun to see if and how a writer will incorporate them (alice's sight, edward's mind reading, etc) and you wist it all in in a very human and believable way :)

Great chapter, and you've done a great job at ensuring I HAVE to read the next chapter :P

AngelGoddess1981 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I'm baaaaaa-aaack!

I loved the encounter with Charlie. I knew as soon as Edward got pulled over what was about to go down and it excited me!

The accidental punch with Jake? Awesome. The only tjing that would have made it better was if it had been on purpose :P

I'd love to say I hate that Bella and Jake are together and that its disgusting, but I'd be a hypocrite. I had them together in ASC (he was a total douche-nozzle tho) and again in TCFF (he's a good guy in that one). While I want B & E to be together and have their HEA, I understand why Bella feels Jake is the wiser choice.

Another chapter well done!

CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I'm loving this story! I hope things will work out for them :)
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
NEVER apologize for lack of citrus! LOL! As long as your story is good and draws the reader in, its all good! Smut's just an added bonus! :P

This chapter was great (still sad, tho) and I'm shaking with revulsion at the whole "jake considering" part ;) LOL.

I'm going to have to call it quits for tonight, but hopefully I can finish up what's posted tomorrow!

Great job!

AngelGoddess1981 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
*snickers* Loved Jasper looking for the coffee only to find it and the filters in the fridge! LOL!

Another great chapter! I srsly want to keep saying I vcouldnt love this story any more, but each chapter bumps the love up another notch!

AngelGoddess1981 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
That chapter didn't hurt any less :( LOL!

Great job! I'm really REALLY diggin' this story!

AngelGoddess1981 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
And yet, another wonderful (albeit sad) chapter!

Its funny as I'm reading this I realize just how much you and I must think alike, because their initial hookup/re-meeting is crazy similar to my A Second Chance story! Seriously! I LOVE IT! ASC holds a very special place in my heart, so I know this story will too ;)

Thanks again!