Reviews for Up To No Good
Aww Loved it!
The Cardinal Saint Miller chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
nice read :)!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i love this it is so cute
Ashtin Nightwalker chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my god... I think I just died... lol, I loved it!
indiefilm chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very sexy and sweet fic. Love this pairing. I need to find more of your stories!
xxbochixx chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The last line was pure win! But girl, this is mature! Change the rating to M or someone will report you and this story will be no more! It's too good for that! Come on!

Anyways, MAKE MORE!
riseofafallenangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aww!

that was so sweet at the end
Roses-of-Silver chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Omgomgomgomgomg so CUTE!

You are awesome! This is the best Siri/Harry story I've read! SO cute and sweet. Perfect!

Join me in my quest to review every story I read! Spread the review love! 3
Dowash chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
*grinning*

This pretty much made my day, darling, especially when added with that other story of yours that I just read *happy smile*

To be honest I kinda wondered how graphic this could be when it was rated only T but I'm glad I decided to read it all the same, it was awesome ;) Although it did jump a bit here and there, it came kinda fast that Sirius was already about to make love to harry (aww, that sounds so sweet :3) after such a little amount of time. But no matter, no matter, it was amazing still P

Again, I loved the way you worded everything and portrayed their emotions so well. All that highly descriptive language and fine words is always something pleasurable to read :)

So, job very well done, I think I'll smile for the rest of the day )

-Dowash
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Well,for your first HP/SB fic, that was pretty hot!

Your writing skills are great,and your very descriptive.

Now, I love this couple,so very much. It contains Sirius,so therefore it's smexy -D. And it's, point blank, just plain hot _.

Anyway,I believe this did the couple justice. Very nice smutty one-shot. And that last sentence was so cute :3. Made me go "aww..." Though it doesn't take much to do that,lol.

Once again,very good shall now go on my 'Cutest One-Shots' list,lol.

3/5

Mizuki of the Mist
Aidengame chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
perfect as ever, dear. 3

i'll be stalking you for more ;)

bwahahahaha

morena
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Okay. I so love this. Its beautiful.