Reviews for The Pearl Earrings
LittleRin26 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was a really cute one-shot. Well written, and a baby Alice so adorable. Really great job.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That scene where Emmett blurted out about them being in school and Jasper being in love, buying gifts etc etc reminded me so much of a scene from the show 'Friends'...a very similar one with Ross and Rachel. Anyway, I loved it, and I love this one even more because it's Jasper and Bella :)
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
A lovely, sexy and christmasy one-shot!

I loved it!

Merry Christmas from Germany
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great story. Lucky Bella.
sprazinko chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was really good and sweet, awesome job
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
beautiful

Your block has been the history of Christmas cutest I've ever read about this couple. In fact this was the first Christmas with this pair I have read.

congratulations.
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Cute :D
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I loved it..Mike And Edward..interesting pairing but I can see it...
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was so sweet and fun. Loved the poem and the nod to Ross & Rachel, and the ending was very hot. Nicely done!
Jamiejo7984 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love love loved the ending and the fact that their were condoms w/ the plane ticket. ;)
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
wow! amazing story loved it! are you going to continue it after the contest is over? This would make an amazing full length story! :)
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
How sweet is this story. Thanks for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really liked this story! So sweet! Good luck!
MaitresseSaint chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved this! Nice lemon, loved that you didn't use super cheesy words and kept it so true to RL.

Very nice job!
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very nice. Tender, sweet, and playful. Love it!