Reviews for The Prince and the Warlock
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Really great story. At first I thought it is Arthur and merlin but Arthur would never do that to Merlin. then it is clear that it's Athur and Gaius. It is beautiful. Gaius is such a royal friend
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very interesting! I didn't guess it was Uther and Gaius until halfway through. I like the parallels between the two pairs.
mothwrites chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I read it through once, and didn't get it, then I read it through again, and my face was like this;

:O

Totally amazing. I love Gaius and Uther.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I can see the parallels and I like it.

Thank you for writing.
Daine chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was very clever. I totally thought it was Arthur and merlin at first, and then when I read the last part I had to scroll back up to see if you ever actually mentioned any names.
anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Pretty much, just marvelous. Thanks.
alphabet chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Interesting idea! Very creative idea about what might have been between Uther and Gaius.
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I really liked that! I thought at first it was Arthur and Merlin - but I have a feeling it was supposed to be that way? I always thought Uther and Gaius were old friends, too, so I really liked this idea.
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Brilliant! At first I thought it was a future fic with Merlin and Arthur, but then I read more. Great job!
Siana chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved the idea. The intertwining of both their stories was done beautifully. Thank you for writing.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
WELL DONE! This was great.

when i first started reading it right up until the very last paragraph, actually) i'd been reading it as merlin and arthur - merlin and arthur racing through the trees, merlin swearing to drop magic, arthur's son running rampant... it was only when i got to the last paragraph that i realised it was UTHER and GAIUS. Lol - no idea if thats how you'd planned it, but thats how it worked. for me at least. it was really cool. gave me an excuse to read it again! :D

I really liked this - it was a great description of their relationship. i agree with you - i imagine that uther and gaius were once very close.

this was a fantastic fic - well written, well thought out and well executed. :)

Bundi
Fredricko chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was marvelous. I love Uther and I love Gaius, and I do wish there were more stories about these two men and their relations with each other. Thank you. It was well written and I was completely fooled into thinking that the first excerpt was Merlin and Arthur. That just made the comparison at the end all the more profound. Thanks again!

~Freddie
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, wow! This was written so very good! At first I thought it was Merlin and Arthur!
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
love it. Great job!
Lila chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw, that was a cute bunny! Uther and Gauis friendship like Merlin and Arthur.