Reviews for Something About Jenny
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Whoaaaaa. That was BEAUTIFUL! It made me tear up, sure. But wow. I could just relate so much with Vanessa, though she's generally a character I dislike. I absolutely loved the story!
RGB chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Five years since you write this story, I stopped watching GG somewhere in the 3rd season, I think but I still come back to this story from time to time because it is so absolutely perfect and exactly how I would have liked the show to end: with Nate and Jenny together! Because I always thought there was something about Nate and Jenny that made them perfect for each other. I really wish their relationship would've been explored in the show. But anytime I think about how sad it is that they never really got a chance, I come back to your story and pretend that this is how GG ended:) thank you so much for writing this beautiful story!:)
Abi117 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
PERFECTION! Loved it so much. They were so endgame before Taylor Momsen left... So glad we have this awesome oneshot to read :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
EXCELLENT NJ fic! I've been searching for something of this length and quality. I don't know if you've given up writing Gossip Girl as many have, but if you watched later seasons, your take on NJ post-6x10 would be so very welcome!
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ARGH!

Those were my exact sentiments after reading this because it's perfect and beautiful and never damn HAPPENED!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I hope more is written about these them so much together
Alita258 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Definitely, quite a different story from what I've read in this fandom, but different in the good way. I love to see NJ relationship through the eyes of vanessa. But, now I'll like to see it through the eyes of others, like Serena. Now I have an itch I can't scratch lol. Great story!
Miriley chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was beautiful. There's definitely something about that story.
BrunetteBarbiex chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is an amazing story, I love how you always had the 'something' sentences at the end of each little bit. Its very well written and I love the plot.

I also love how you explain why he always went back to Jenny right at the end, it is very good and I love how you used one small Gossip Girl storyline and turned it into something bigger.

x
Bouquet chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I LOVE your stories.

In the last days I've gotten really obsessed with JnnyandNate and you are undoubtly my favourite author!

I cannot wait for your next stories.

Your style of writing and the way you describe the feelings or thoughts of your characters are really great.

I can simply repeat: I cannot wait for your next story!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw that was cute

but poor Vanessa

I loved the whole Chuck/Blair, Nate/Jenny thing at the end. i could just imagine pregnant Blair ahahaha
alekeneka chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
LOVE this one-shot. I always find myself coming back to it and reading it over and over.
cherry1122 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow! Totally in awe. Can't stop reading your work over and over again, I need more! Yours are probably the best Nate/Jenny one shots I've ever read. Please continue the amazing work :) x
Eternal125 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow!

It was just amazing! God I'm in love with this story! Great job!
SusanXG chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow this was PHENOMENAL! You really pegged their relationship down to a T...and I thought it was even more creative being told from Vanessa's POV. Nate is always running off to rescue Jenny and trying to protect her. He may not know it now, but it's because he loves her and she lets him save her (even if she doesn't really want it or need it) because she loves him too!

Please, please write more fic! You are an AMAZING writer! 3