Reviews for Insert humorous title here
human chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This is great its soo funny, I like how data is trying to be depressed but he ends up making others depressed.
HAL HARV and Watson chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
LOL! I love this!
Theinsane93 chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Haha, this is getting really crazy xD

It is kind of funny that everyone gets depressed except for Data who is the only one who WANTS to get depressed :p
DG chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
I never thought I'd be brought so much joy from a fic about depression. I wonder what this means...?
Sensara chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
Ok, this is funny but its really depressing me right now. And become better friends with your enter button, ok?

(Yeah, I'm really cheerful in my reviews MOST of the time, but this story has really put me in a slump)
raemanzu chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
let me just say that this is absolute brilliance! The entire premise was great to begin with, but how you carry it through is another set of genius entirely! You've really got a great handle on the humorous aspect of each character, and it's all written very well! xD Ah Data and his research, and its interference in the crew's daily life... you have got to love it.

But honestly, how could you stop here? I want more! Please write more! :D
Raemanzu chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
OH NO! D: It's not finished?

This is absolutely brilliant by the way. I love witty madness, and you have created a fic full of it! People have to have a good grasp of the characters to do this sort of thing right and I think you really do xD Plus your writing style is fun.

Basically, I'm dying for more
QuiteIntriguing chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
LOL this story is awsome! A bit overblown and OOC, but hey that's what this story's meant to be like? And some of it was just brilliant, I could totally see Data trying to get himself drunk and depressed in the actual show! And uber-cheerful Barclay...ah, the icing on the cake!
spacecadet777 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Late review, I had only time to read the first few chapters and thought I had better stop before I get depressed. No flames..good laughs. Kathleen
star jelly chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
WOW :) this may not be the best writing but boy is it funny!

It's great to see all of the officers problems come out (like Wesley being a ego statistical cry baby);)
Taryn chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
How Funny! That was great...when are you going to finish? Can't wait!
Charles Lamont chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
That was great...and it has been three years since you last posted on it...what gives?
Loveforlogan chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
To COOL! Worf a Homo, even conisdering the thought! HAH Genius, I should think of that more!
Cerrita chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
This is by far the best chapter so far. The Picard/Riker scene was hilarious, I haven't laughed so hard in days. Worf's bubble bath was a very close second for 'best scene'.

Please update soon!
AdventureBound chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
really loving the story please update soon!