Reviews for The Perfect Gift
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, this was so wonderful! I'm not a huge fan of Nessie either, but this was beautifully done. A wonderful exploration of her growing up and realizing her love. And I love that Bella gifted her the bracelet. But then, I'm a sap for stuff like that.
birdee18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'm so sorry it took me forever to leave my review! I am just totally and completely in love with this! If I didn't know any better, I'd think SM had written this herself. It's so beautiful. You've captured the essence of the characters so perfectly. Poor Nessie! I can just feel her confusion. It has to be hard for her being physically mature when she's only seven years old. I love Mama Bear Bella being so protective of her little girl.

I've recommended this story to several people who don't like Nessie, and they have fallen in love with it as well. It's all because of you, Jenn! You are awesome, and I'm proud to be your beta. :-)
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AW! that was so sweet. I loved it :) Especially about how Bella gave the bracellet.
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
So...I hate the demon spawn with a passion.

But Birdee kept telling me how great this one-shot was, over and over again, so I finally agreed to read it when you posted.

And frankly, I'm glad I did!

I won't lie, it probably helped that you used Nessie rather than the full ridiculous name - which I refuse to speak.

Seriously though, I was totally shocked with how much I enjoyed this. Great story! B was right to praise it!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I just reread the last bit and had tears in my eyes.. aw..

I loved this story.. you know I do...

well done.. and you are always a winner in our eyes.. especially when you write like this..

love you

TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw I love this story. So glad Nessie figured it out!

Great job honey!