Reviews for Two No More
Anon chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
...exactly how did toph write a letter?
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
While reading your story, I noticed that you talk about Miyako more than you do Ryuhito.
Don't get me wrong, your story is amazing, but I was wondering why you didn't really expand on Ryuhito more...it gives me the impression that Zuko and Mai don't care about him much (Even though I know they do). And if this opinion of mine is wrong, I probably didn't read it carefully enough (which I think I did.)
Omg chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
U named the kid after a japaneese restaurant
PoisonBones chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
This is amazing, and I love it. You have portrayed the characters very well, and despite your seeming lack of confidence in earlier notes, you write Aang and Katara perfectly. Miyako and Ryuhito are beautiful and adorable even through writing. Lan is amazing and despite being a hardcore shipper of the Hakoda/Ursa pairing I absolutely adore Nauja, she is a wonderful person for Hakoda, even though she didn't appear for long in the story. It's beatiful, keep writing, you are amazing at it :)
RavenxRobin chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
LOVE IT!
DamonSalvatoresLover chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
amazing amazing!
MetalGod14 chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
I just want to say that you have a gift for writing. Every story I have read of yours is captivating, well thought out and executed with your own writers voice. And that writers voice is interesting and very balanced. Thanks for writing. :)
DamonSalvatoresLover chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
in this chapter you say that mai pliats her hair into two 'thick' plaits when in another chapter you said something about her hair being thin?
DamonSalvatoresLover chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
amazingley good!
Slytherin Sato chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
I love your stories so much, this was a great read! In response to the heir thing, I know that if you're trying to stay close to cannon, Zuko hands the throne over to his daughter, the current Firelord in Legend of Korra. If that doesn't matter, then it depends on how you interpret it- you're the author, after all :)
WAANG chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
Just finished reading the whole story, I LOVED IT! I am tremendously amazed of how you put everything together! MAIKO FOREVER33 Love this couple and I'm a fan of your stories! Can't wait to read moree! :DDD
ncisgirl96 chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
fantastic writing as always
Skylar chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I have not read ...I am now
FairladyZ2005 chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
That did go better than expected for Mai and her parents. I'm sad Iroh's leaving but I'm looking forward to Sokka and Suki now.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Naming ceremony was neat. And I do like that Mai and her mother are going to at least try to work things out.