Reviews for Then and Now
SpyMiss chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
So beautiful, just love prucan.
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I've read this, like, a thousand times! It ets better every time!
Anon Me chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It was sad, but cute, it made me want to cry and laugh. I liked it!
Hatora Tomoen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This includes all the reason I ship PruCan and not RusPru.
rosemarie22 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
im at school so i cant log in, but awwwwwww i think im crying
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Sad but I like it :3
SaxyMisty chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I really.. really love this story 3
ItalianLifestyle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This. Was. Amazing. Just saying. The contrasts between then and now... just... wow.
faerichylde chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this was incredible. it was amazing.

i don't normally review, but i thought i would tell you how great this was.
StarBabii chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I absolutely loved this. It was both sweet and heartbreaking. I've read some of your other things and love the way you write. Please keep it up! *dabs eye with tissue*
Ivanika chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OMG! I really really needed to inform you that this story WINZ, with a Z! I love how you display the side by side comparison of then and now, it adds so much depth to the story and helps us readers understand the situation and emotion in the paragraphs. The raw emotion that i'm getting from Prussia and how he once though happiness was during his stay with Soviet!Russia and what he considers bliss now with Canada. This has got to be one of the best PrussiaCanada stories I've read xd

The characterization is amazing, especially since their is like zero dialog going on and the way you use your sentences and how you can convey such feelings in description and the personality of the characters your molding really come alive on page; the word play helps me to see the characters coming alive onto the pages, their actions, expressions just everything.

Well done, well written and awesomely pursued!

You are TOTALLY ROCKIN MY WORLD,

-Ivanika
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Holy shit...3 that was amazing! Beautifully written, I really enjoyed that
sakerat chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
You did such a great good on this. I really liked the writing style that you used. Thanks!
Somebody-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
So, if I tell you I cried, and that the sheer beauty of this piece was so epic awesome I cried and sobbed over it, making my mom look at me in the strangest of ways~!

Beautiful. Just, amazing. I loved every bit of it, though you had me in tears by the time "Home" ended. I loved it to bits~!
darkduchess1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That fine i dont mind the PruCan its really quite nice and you do an amazing job with your stories. I really can not wait for what you come up with next

-darkduchess