Reviews for The Perfect Woman
Slayitalldown chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
It's a good story but the author notes and homework at the bottom killed it for me, I couldn't read anymore which is a bit annoying. I know trying to get feedback is a bitch but honestly, as a reader, I just want to READ a good story uninterrupted. I don't see the harm in using AN's at the last chapter AFTER the story and editing them out when you post new ones but the top and bottom is too much. Sorry, but I couldn't finish. Pity, it was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
loved it! :) eager for next chapter.
karin.vaught chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Fabulous!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
awww! i love it! it was great!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I need more so bad D:
Pretty sure i will get withdrawal symptoms
If you dont post more of this story...
Dudtheman chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
"Everyone's a hero in their own way. Everyone's got villains they must face. They're not as cool as mine, but folks you know it's fine to know your place." omg lol awsome )
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
wow )
PadawanCassy chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Your story was really good, are you gonna make a sequel too it?

Cassy
Shakespoe chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
This was an awesome story... I really love your writing style! You're an incredibly talented author, and I hope you keep writing :)
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
This was awesome, I loved it
XxDeathStarxX chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
That was a very good and funny ending! Poor Mal :D I also wonder if River ever got to the dancing part in the first scene. lol
casedeputy chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Very hot chapter! By the way nice music suggestions they fit pretty well with this story.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Very, very nice! Well worth the wait :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
AerynsFallen chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
WOO HOO! Completely loving the story! Please update soon. Wonder what Mal's going to show her next?
Alesia G chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I am new to the fandom but this piece is one of the best I have read. I really like Mal and River's interactions, they feel true.

I would very much love to see what happens next.