Reviews for It Began With a Poorly Performed Waltz
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hey there! I really enjoyed this one-shot, I like reading about Blaise, because he's so rarely mentioned as a minor character, and this was a quite interesting take on him, which is hard to find sometimes.

Also, I loved your OC, I hate it when people pair him up with Hermione or Ginny, even though I know that this wasn't necessarily a romance fic... but still.

Anyways, I loved your characterization and the whole idea for this, with the lavish parties that he's always being forced to go to when he really doesn't want to.

Nice work! :)
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow! I ACTUALLY enjoyed that! I say that becaus there are very few OC fanfics that aren't Mary-Sue and irritating to read.

This, how ever, was a fun read. You kept Blasie wonderfully in character and Marissa sounds like that type of girl that would not only keep up wth him, but change the pace all together. She's fresh and unique whic Blaise needs form his monotonous life.

Wonderfully written OneShot!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
ha! that was sweet, kimmy. i never really read anything with blaise, but this was interesting. definitely gonna go search up some blaise stuff now.