Reviews for Yetoma
Walkzlone chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Sounds like Deja vu to me. One of these days, some asshole will press that button. Did you know, that about _ yrs before the Titanic sank, writers wrote the story of how the sank? They called the ship by a different name, yet the stories were eerily similar. The way things are going, we might read the same thing in our daily newspapers, or see it on the TV.
bunnykoko chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Dear God, Cricket, do you realize what you wrote? Leaves me with chills and grief at what I am watching happen today and the total incompetence and/or betrayal by our current president.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
If the state of Israel will be destroyed it will be worse thang the holocaust because not just Jews will dead so are millions of arbs Christians and other ethnicities that live in Israel
Pough chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
This is masterful, and brilliant, and heartbreaking! It's a story I've often tossed around (since the threat is so very imminent, or at least possible). And now I don't have to; you've already written the best version. Wonderful stuff!
Pough
eva-david chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Reading this now, in a time where Israel does in fact have a lot of unresolved issues and it feels like the tension is growing thicker and thicker by the hour... Kind of scary...

I think you wrote Ziva in a very realistic way.

Sent via .net
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I think the kitty deserves sardines. And the story was good (:
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Somehow reading this story reminds me of 911. Though I'm not American so I can't possibly know what that was like, but I do have a home and friends and a life in my country, so I can imagine how it would feel to lose everything in a blink of an eye.

This is very well-written, I felt so shaken reading it that I couldn't even feel my stomach, there was just an empty feeling there. I know that's a weird description, but it really was how I felt. I think it has been addressed in a very appropriate manner, I like that it was fragmentory. When you've lost your identity sometimes there just is nothing you can say.
Lydian Stone chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Very well written and true to character. The lack of shallow sentimental dialog was spot on, as was Ziva's mannerisms and thoughts. Well done!
MissJayne chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Loved it! Such amazing writing.

If my cat even thought there were sardines in the fridge, I wouldn't be left alone until they were in her belly. :P
Porcuswine chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I really liked this story :) Even though the time between the chapters was really long. The plot line is something I've never seen done before, but it's good, I like unique stories :) The way you write is also amazing! You're a really good writer! And please don't keep your kitty hungry!
lemcclatchie chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Excellent story so far. And I'm not just saying that so the kitten gets sardines :)
LunaZola chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Beautiful story. Very well done, indeed. The destruction of Jerusalem would be shattering to Christians, Jews and Muslims. If my understanding is correct, Islam conciders Jerusalem just as holy as Judaism and Christianity. I could be wrong, but I thought there was an important mosque just inside or on the edge.

Either way, I think you wrote the characters perfectly. My favorite line was the one about already dying too many times. I also chuckled at Ziva's stream of conscience about everyone trying to get her drunk.
LunaZola chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Wow. This is incredible. It's so Ziva and I feel like I'm trapped inside her head. I'm at a loss of words, just wow.
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
A good ending. Lots of symbolisim. I loved this story. Happy writing.
liza123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Very interesting. I hope that this story continues