chloedra chapter 1 . 6/29
So many damn feels!
Eliza chapter 1 . 1/20/2012

Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well this is the last story off your list. Now I gotta wait until you write something else. All the stories I have read off your profile are awesome. I hope you keep up with the awesome work. Until your next Story. Bye for now. chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Awesome. Just loved Dean's concern for this little brother, worried about his nightmares but not wanting to cross that line, needing to give Sam some space. And wonderful that the roadside attraction provided both boys with the distraction they needed. Typical Sam, happy that the fish got away and wasn't about to become dinner, and secretly Dean was too. And perfect ending Sam treating Dean to a steak dinner in a place where they have hot waitresses in leather and lace! What better way to thank Dean than with food and girls! Again, great banter and really believable.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Excellent story. I loved the big brother attempting to help Sam through his feelings of grieve. Good Job!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Loved the story...Dean trying to protect Sam from the horror of his dreams but knowing that crossing the line would not be okay, but still going to the line and leaning over to help.

Loved that you gave the brothers time to fish, relax and forget - if only for a bit. Great job!

TraSan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh, this was a treat!

Dean was so awesome. Patient, doing his big bro best to help Sam in whatever way he could, even if it was simply a spot of afternoon fishing to take his mind off Jess.

I just adored the mental picture of the guys doing something so mundane as fishing. The "jerk, jerk" and "b*tch, b*tch" lines were laugh out loud funny.

Great bro-bonding story.

Oh, and fun little shout out to Jared with the PETA Boy comment. Hee.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wonderful oneshot Karen. I loved seeing protective Dean again as worried about Sammy and finally took him fishing to get his mind off of things. At least for a little while, he was able to have some fun.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was really great. I loved Dean's concern. The great thing was that just when he thought Sam wasn't going to have fun, it turns out that it took a bass to get him going. Sometimes it's the little things, or in this case the big fish that make us fight. Great job with this. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow! This is some of your most beautiful imagery yet!

"The ceiling fire may have been snuffed out back at Stanford, but the flames were still raging inside Sam - eating him alive. There's an emotional landslide seeping through the labyrinth of Sam's super-sized brain, on the verge of crashing through his - also super-sized - glass heart. Hell, kid was torn apart - confetti-like paper blowing in the wind."

I love the idea of taking a day off to fish. They did mention they've seen the world's second largest ball of twine, so it stands to reason that they'd see all sorts of fun things.

I live about 5 miles from Capone's grave - it's actually unmarked now because of vandalism. There are all sorts of gangsters buried around him. Just an annoying bit of $.02 for you.

This was really awesome. You did some research, you made some wonderful comparisons and just broke my heart. I long for this time in the boy's relationship, and you gave it to me.

Fantastic job!

CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Really enjoyed your story!

Just the right amount of angst, humour and protectiveness! Great job!

Nice to see the brothers how I truely remember them!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww! This was so sweet and sad at the same time! :D There's not nearly enough fics about Sam having nightmares after Jessica's death .o I mean, that was a pretty pivotal moment and no one ever writes about it ( I loved your take on Dean's attempt to fix things though; classic Winchester style .- Great job honey! I loved it! :D
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Here's what I liked about this story.

The boys were in character. Sure, poor Sam was all emotional and grieving, b ut that was his life after his loss of Jessica. You never went over the top with it. You kept it real. You also showed Dean in big borther mode exactly as he should be. The side trip with the fishing was excellent. I totally can picture the boys fishing. Loved the detail you used on the equipment and the experience of trying to catch and reel in the bass.

This was very sweet and nicely developed! :)
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I like the way you always manage to have all these powerful emotions portrayed in such an understated natural way. Thank you
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Good job; it was nice to see Sam get a break and have some fun.

Thanks for writing and sharing!