Reviews for Friday the Thirteenth
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 15 . 2/7
Wow. This story was quite the rollercoaster; it seemed to have a little bit of everything. It had a bit of romance, a bit of humor, a bit of drama, and a bit of horror. And quite a bit of fun. I think you did a fantastic job on it considering you wanted it to fit within the canon as much as possible.
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I’ve always loved this story, I’m re-reading it right now. I can’t help but think how cool it’d be if this was continued from where it left off. I love the new dynamic they share at the end of the story, and there’s so much potential for a fresh reveal. I also wonder if Usagi’s traumatic experience would affect her as a senshi, emotionally, that is, and his she’d heal and reconcile her experience. I can’t help but think that Mamo-chan or as Tuxedo Kamen would be the one to help her the most. I’m kinda pushing hard for a continuation but it would just be so good! Either way though, thank you for writing so many stories, especially Sailor Moon ones!
CassieRaven chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Loved this, it was good!
CassieRaven chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
*Is on the 2nd Chapter and dies laughing hysterically in tears*
OMFG!
HOW I LOVE YOUR TAKE ON FIRST SEASON MINAKO!
SHE'S WONDERFUL, SERIOUSLY, SHE IS HILARIOUS!
THIS AU PLOT IS SO AU HILARIOUS!
Thank you for writing this!
Deadly Aura chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
Loved it! Loved the ending their relationship to me is full of banter. I’m a fan of lovey dovey but it’s also so much fun to read when they grate on each other’s nerves :)
Deadly Aura chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
Nice way for him to realize that Rei and Usagi have a great bond. Really enjoyed how you kept this oriented on their relationship as friends.
Deadly Aura chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
Of course Mamoru saves the day!
Deadly Aura chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
Now that is a legitimate cliffhanger that cannot be faked at least I hope not
Deadly Aura chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
Seriously! Sexy chapter and then you turn the lights off.
Deadly Aura chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
For reals you should have at least gotten Usagi bopped on the head for that prank. Lol and of course all a guy needs to be cured of anger is strip poker with five good looking teens.
Deadly Aura chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
Wth! Seriously? And he leaves the child alone upstairs?!
Deadly Aura chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Minako’s warped sayings will come to fruition? Cliff hanger much?!
Deadly Aura chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
Loved the story time scene - very clever to make them so smoothly retell parts of their original life ;)
Deadly Aura chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Seriously had me going there when that hand reached out to scare Usagi!
Deadly Aura chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Love it love it love it! After a gruelling day at work reading this stuff is therapeutic.