Reviews for Friday the Thirteenth
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Jeez! You gave me heart palpitations there when Minako surprised Usagi. I had a sneaky suspision it was them but it still freaked me out.
Xiaou Nem chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Thank you!
The ending was great! I'm impressed. And also really really impressed that you kept it so open-ended and sweet and I'm still satisfied with it. (I'm very closure-needy, so I only occasionally read incomplete stories, for example.)
Two minor errors: 'that time has passed' not 'past' and 'trapped him and...' and not 'trapped he'.

Oh! And don't worry if you have to reread your fics after some time. You're human, not a robot. And I think it's great you are doing it! Some of my favourite authors should really follow your example (take L. : changing the name of a minor character for a small bystory, making all of us check the previous novel to see if we just all remembered the name wrong... Or letting her main character somehow forget - or just suddenly not know - that one important character has a special nickname. To know this, she wouldn't have even have to have reread the books (and there are many!) it would have been enough to have read the caption on the back of the cover of the novel in which he first appeared. Getting information wrong that is easily accessible on the cover is inexcusable! But I digress...

So, I'm really excited to read and experience the other stories you have written. Keep up the good work. And if you ever publish something of your own - let me know, I'll (buy and) read it with pleasure.
Hug,
Nem
Xiaou Nem chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Usagi being nice to a serial killer...!?
But you know, it fits perfectly to her persona as messiah and saviour of the world. It could be written in an awkward and nauseating way, but you pull it off. Her compassion is her essence and you capture that in a good way. Onto chapter 14!
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
It is really cool to see how your writing style changes. I thoroughly enjoy this story! Far less improbable events than in the other one, 'Self Destruct'. :-D Though if it was MY house, with two people babysitting my kids and I would come in and see a bunch of people playing strip poker in MY living room, they would never babysit that little girl again. But perhaps if it is a close friend of Ikuko's, she knows the girls already and finds it OK.
I know of an au pair being fired because they told a guy they met at a party at which address they lived with their guest family!
So I am thoroughly enjoying their feelings and Mamoru's and Usagi's growing awareness of each other as possible love interests, partners, lovers... And I really liked the description of the wind trying to hold Usagi back from going into that shed. Normally I don't like such fantasy themes that are (kind of) unconnected to their Senshi selves, but the way you wrote it, it was completely appropriate and magical. It fit right in and I had this impending sense of doom. Well, in a good way. ;-) I'll write a review of the whole story I guess, when I get that far. So... Keep up the good work! I'm amazed to see such improvement and will enjoy reading your other stories as well.
satomika chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
nice!

i love it!

more usa/mamo please...?

:]
Amber Bellum chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
awwwwwwwww i didnt want it to end!

great fic!
swirlblaze chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
awwww! i love it! so cute n sweeeeeeeet and COMPLETED! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
Loved it...wish it could have ended with the romance stuff but I understand thT since it was before they got together it had to end something like thT...but I still loved it good job on the story!
blondebirdy11 chapter 15 . 9/27/2011
Awesome story! I loved how they were playing different games like strip poker. It made me laugh so hard! It was also cute how you had the feelings between Serena and Darien there, but not fully acted upon. They knew they liked each other and it was so cute when she rushed into his arms after enigma was unconscience. Very good story! I just couldn't stop reading it!
crescent-starchild09 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
what can i say.. u did it again... a great conclusion to a mega super hit story... I ecspecially loved the ending... because u did leave it open ended but we all know what happens and it makes it that more special... its the story within the story... great job
crescent-starchild09 chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Aww... im sadd that your almost done but happy that I get to read the ending of this story finally!...lol...

Great additon to the story by the way... i loved the part where mamoru finally realized the realtionship between Usagi and Rei... it was a beautiful explanation
crescent-starchild09 chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
OMG! thank you... thank you... thank you for updating.. ive been looking to see if you had at least once a week... I loved this chapter... it drawed me in and i loved how it kept my attention.. gonna keep reading
PriestessHelene chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
This was a worth while chapter. Nice and sweet.
Bin82501 chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
It goes without saying I'm a huge fan of your work especially of your treatment of the Rei/Usagi friendship. I hate stories that always make her out to be this cold hearted b-.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
yay, this was a nice ending. I enjoyed this story. hope you write more.