Reviews for The Expectations Instability
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Awwww! I liked-no, LOVED this! I love Howard (my 2nd fav next to Sheldon) so since i'm putting off studying for midterms, I decided to set my ff dot net filter to Howard stories and lo and behold, I fortunately came across this one! So happy I did. Great job with the feels!
SecretBlonde chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I absolutely love this story! I love how you managed to make it kinda sad but hot at the same time :)
SilverPotion205 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was the sweetest, most wonderful BBT fanfiction I have ever read. I absolutely love it. Howard needs someone, and you depicted Penny's inner dialog perfectly. I wish there were more stories like yours out there. Thank you! (: This is definitely going on my favorites list.
Mislav chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Very good and cute story, passionate and romantic. Last lines were great... he stayed. (Altough Penny was very rude towards Howard in The Killer Robot Instability. I still hate her for that, and that spoils me real feeling of the story.) But still, great story and great work. I don't think I will be able to write something that good.
chaz1997 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You have no idea how sad I am that this was a one-shot. Brilliant story! :)
SundayDreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh. My. God. This was amazing. I usually don't go for Penny/Howard but this was one absolute exception. I love it. I want more. 3
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Like many others, I imagine, I found this and decided to read it out of some strange, morbid curiosity. All I can say is a very surprised and incredulous "Wow."

Not exactly turned onto the ship, but this was very well done.

*SRC*
MyOwnStar chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
TJay M directed me to this story and I was hesitant at first but actually found it endearing and sexy... I liked the toothpaste thing and how her stomach di a flip flop because she is sercretly attracted to him.

The end was entirely too sweet. Great job!
Tjay M chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I gotta be honest... I found this and decided to read it out of some morbid curiousity... and I loved it... just fanastic!
May000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
"She didn't cry. Tears would mean there was emotion involved, tears would mean there was pain, sadness, a definable problem, that will the help of good friends and good wine she could tackle. This, this wasn't anything like that. This was quiet, absolute despair, dashed with self-recriminations and tainted with unshakeable apathy, and it kept her pinned to the floor as if moving from it would break the last threads that kept her tied to the world, kept her breathing."

I really liked this paragraph in particular, I feel like you've really hit the nail on the head where that kind of depression is concerned.

I hadn't thought about this pairing, before, but you've really made it work with this fic.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ever thought about describing Howard and penny's night in detail.
lizlizard12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hauntingly beautiful. Howard is basically the only one in the gang that Penny has been uncivil towards, so it was very nice to see a change that was realistic. Thank you
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
There needs to be a 'Like' button for FF stories. Very very touching, my favourite part was the note he left her. I hate guys attached to their mother's apron strings but you really showed the humanity past that label.
EnigmaCodex chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A delight to read. IMO you got the emotions just right. The perfect thing to help boost my steadly increasing love for Howard.
bbt chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it, very cute at the end!