Reviews for Princesses
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 10/19
Very sweet and so Alistair! Nicely written.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 5/18
To the point. I can imagine Alistair thinking that way. It''s a perfect fit.
mari.berendei chapter 1 . 2/19
The ramblings of a madman and crazy in love...a beautiful story of a knight in pursuit of a dragon ,which is in fact (sadly)Immortal.
FenZev chapter 1 . 2/8
Aww cute!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
this is a very well written insight into alistairs character!
Writer Of This Story chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Love it! Beautifully written and amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is by far the cutest thing I've read in a very, very long time and so very Alistair.
DrunkonPizza chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It is only just that I should favourite this story. It was lovely, a pleasure to read (especially as I am still currently caught in my fangirl state haha)
Blue Nail Polish chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm currently going through a rough time. My brother was just rushed to the hospital after he fell - from my arms. He depended on me to help him up, to get into his wheelchair, but I wasn't strong enough, or tall enough, or...something. I'm okay, though, I know I am. I'm just...sort of in shock, I guess.

I was trying to think of ways to ease the painful, hot clench of some knotted emotion I can't name from its grip around my heart, to distract myself or give me some kind of strength as I wait alone at home, twiddling my thumbs and struggling to maintain my calm - and I remembered this story.

So, I hopped on the computer, searched for it - and found it - and I just read it, and let Alistair's voice drift into my mind. To calm myself down, and remember that if he could, Alistair would quite happily fight this dragon of mine and just hold me. It didn't soothe me entirely, but it gave me a lot of comfort, as outrageous as that might be.

Thank you.
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Enjoyable little bit of reading
When Lambs Become Lions chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Love it.
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is so lovely. I have goosebumps.
anesor chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Really sweet, and I think does encapsulate Alistair. He's a simple, good soul.
Saradas chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I've been reading a lot of Dragon Age stories here recently, but none of them have touched me as sweetly as this one. I love the insight into Alistair's psyche. It's so good to see such a positive portrayal of his life. Thank you for writing this!
dorko525 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just fell in love with Alistair all over again! Wonderfully done