Reviews for Princesses
Oh my gosh, this is adorable !
Nikkita chapter 1 . 2/22
This is the kind of story I love to see. It highlights a moment in time for a character you love and adds to a story you love vet by staying within it. Thank you.
TheCowsAteMyHomework chapter 1 . 2/21
This is so sweet and quintessentially Alistair. Love it.
Titannessa chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
THis is so awesome! Well done!

Synthesis
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Very sweet and so Alistair! Nicely written.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
To the point. I can imagine Alistair thinking that way. It's...it's a perfect fit.
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
The ramblings of a madman and crazy in love...a beautiful story of a knight in pursuit of a dragon ,which is in fact (sadly)Immortal.
FenZev chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Aww cute!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
this is a very well written insight into alistairs character!
Writer Of This Story chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Love it! Beautifully written and amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is by far the cutest thing I've read in a very, very long time and so very Alistair.
DrunkonPizza chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It is only just that I should favourite this story. It was lovely, a pleasure to read (especially as I am still currently caught in my fangirl state haha)
Blue Nail Polish chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm currently going through a rough time. My brother was just rushed to the hospital after he fell - from my arms. He depended on me to help him up, to get into his wheelchair, but I wasn't strong enough, or tall enough, or...something. I'm okay, though, I know I am. I'm just...sort of in shock, I guess.

I was trying to think of ways to ease the painful, hot clench of some knotted emotion I can't name from its grip around my heart, to distract myself or give me some kind of strength as I wait alone at home, twiddling my thumbs and struggling to maintain my calm - and I remembered this story.

So, I hopped on the computer, searched for it - and found it - and I just read it, and let Alistair's voice drift into my mind. To calm myself down, and remember that if he could, Alistair would quite happily fight this dragon of mine and just hold me. It didn't soothe me entirely, but it gave me a lot of comfort, as outrageous as that might be.

Thank you.
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Enjoyable little bit of reading
When Lambs Become Lions chapter 1 . 12/5/2013