Reviews for SlytherinFree Zone
Autumnvicky chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Ginny's a pureblood, why would she call anyone a 'pureblood brat?'
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Neat story! But I bet the summer to come will be more interesting than Lily thinks, especially when the truth comes out.

And of course Gryffindor wins the House Cup. You have to wonder how long that tradition's gone on...
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Ha! I think a few people are seeing through the chain-smoking alien vampire story (Ginny in particular), and that nobody especially wants to know the truth about how Lily scammed them.

Very cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
Great progress! Now, how does Lily plan to come back from the dead? And will it still be ok for Gryffindors to almost murder a Slytherin? That's one of Hogwarts' traditions, too.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
"In front of the entire Wizengamot?" Ron says, trying to inject some practicality into the proceedings. "Harry, mate, even you might not be able to get out of that one."

-Yes. Given that Harry's last Crucio (that we know of) was highly praised by McGonagall, and this one ignored as hard as possible by the Wizengamot, it's clear that Harry has a different perspective on the Unforgivables than other people.

And I, too, am stunned at Gryffindors confessing to anything. Of course, they're not being _punished_-that would be going too far, obviously-but at least they're thinking that what they did was wrong.

Not that Ginny plans to think that anything she does is wrong, mind you (what a pity that Snape or Sluggy isn't around to have the blame placed on them).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Is Lily forgotten so easily?

-Er, not so much. Bringing in a swanky exchange student seems to have brightened the lives of the Gryffindor girls who _want_ to forget Lily, but somehow I don't think it's going to work.

Not surprised that Harry wants to try out a bit of the old Crucio; why not, he's always been given a pass for it before.

Neat chapter, I can see the plan starting to fall into place.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Ah. I thought Lily's death was part of a scheme, and so it is. I hope she can make it work before it hurts too many other people, though, especially her father.

Yes, that note _was_ suspicious, wasn't it?
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
What a heartbreaking collection of letters.

And how misleading the one with the badly mismatched letters could be. Was Lily really killed for being a mudblood? Or does the letter writer only want to make people think it?
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Very good chapter. Yes, that was a cute little prank being pulled, and I suspect that Lily's body is simply part of it.

I expect that Stunning them all, Merlin will know his own, is _really_ sounding good by now.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad that Lily finally realized how best to save Slytherin House (though good luck with public opinion, mind you, with 'the only good Slytherin is a dead Slytherin' sentiment still fairly popular).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
"Don't worry," Lily tells them firmly. "We can do this. And I'm not my father."

-Which means that she may actually have a plan. Glad that she has friends, though, unlike other Slytherins treated like dirt at Hogwarts. (what a pity that Snape can't come back)

Anyway, here's hoping they can fix this situation. I wonder if they could recruit Binns as a helper in this?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
The Gryffindors—it was their fault, and they didn't even wait, to take her to the Hospital Wing!

-I see some House traditions still remain since, oh, the early 1970's. It's always been ok for Gryffindors to beat up on other people, and that includes the Trio (and Ginny).

No doubt Dana will be taken aside and told that she shouldn't mention that sort of thing in the Weasley household, especially since some of the Weasleys used to have fun with that kind of thing themselves. (cough twins Montague, cough Harry, Draco, cough Hermione Marietta Edgecombe etc.).

I just bet James likes his present!

And why is Dolores Umbridge out of Azkaban?

Good chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Neat chapter-I'm glad that Lily invited Dana to the Burrow for Christmas. Anyone that close to Petunia needs sympathy anyway G.

Bad people just aren't in Hufflepuff.

-Hem, hem...
Hawka chapter 19 . 9/15/2010
WOW!. So so so so good.

This was amazing an such a cool idea. Thank you!
juniperwing chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
This was really well written :)

Good jobbb:)